Syndicate Place Or Land To Shoot Wanted

Due to working a lot I tend to not have the time to go knocking on doors asking for shooting permission so I will try the internet approach

I am looking for land to shoot vermin on as I only have an air rifle at the moment in time I am ready and willing to put money on the table as I dont want to be seen as a moocher going after a free ride

No access to a 4 wheel drive so I will only be walking on the land and It would need to be within an hour of Newcastle upon tyne ...

So if you know of a space in a syndicate that will allow an air rifle on ( not into shotguns at all ) I will be very interested

Bunny bashing etc

I have one dog who is very well behaved and I am a member of BSAC

Regards

I don't think any of us really have lots of time on our hands mate but for shooting permission we MAKE time, I've spent a full Sunday knocking on doors and either getting knocked back or if no one home dropping a letter through the door, waiting a month or so and doing the same again...

I've called every golf course, farm etc on google in Newcastle and surrounding areas when I've had a break at work...

One piece of advice I would mention is if or when you speak to landowners/farmers etc - don't mention the dog... Keep it strictly too shooting as they'll be wary of dogs and livestock...

You really just got to keep knocking/calling/lettering and the likes and keep at..

Might be worth you heading to either Swarland rifle range just up the A1 or Steve Smiths range at Dinnington, maybe get to know some of the lads and ask about...

Welcome to the forum too...

• Like 1

I don't think any of us really have lots of time on our hands mate but for shooting permission we MAKE time, I've spent a full Sunday knocking on doors and either getting knocked back or if no one home dropping a letter through the door, waiting a month or so and doing the same again...

I've called every golf course, farm etc on google in Newcastle and surrounding areas when I've had a break at work...

One piece of advice I would mention is if or when you speak to landowners/farmers etc - don't mention the dog... Keep it strictly too shooting as they'll be wary of dogs and livestock...

You really just got to keep knocking/calling/lettering and the likes and keep at..

Might be worth you heading to either Swarland rifle range just up the A1 or Steve Smiths range at Dinnington, maybe get to know some of the lads and ask about...

Welcome to the forum too...

Good advice ....Pushing it with my time as I work 7 days a week at the moment ...Seasonal work is a pain but it pays the bills eh ...Steve smiths you say ...Will try that