• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only named my hob, big balls. Because he's got bigger nuts than me

One hob called Ted other called bundy

I name them, but not because I expect them to respond to their name like a dog. I suppose it's more for the kids' sake than anything else - they often ask how each individual ferret has got on after a

mine called throwing arrow,teddy bear,killer,speedy and martin just makes life easy when my mate lets me no whos out on other side of hedge named cause of way they are martin cause he looks like a pine martin ha ha

• Like 1

Thanks lads still dont know what to name them lol

Most of us seem to let the wife and kids name them,can you do that? My method is keep the first name they suggest,although my hob has about four names depending on who you ask,I call him berret(how my little girl pronounces ferret)but he is also known as ho ho,ham,slinky or the one that bites!

• Like 1

Just a little anal point, but it does my fecking head in. It's Jills not gills. Gills are things fish breathe through.

Rant over, back to normal. I call all of mine Charlie boy or Charlie girl dependant if they are a Hob or Jill.

:blink:

TC

• Like 2

Groot, rocket and Drax.

Groot because he is massive

Rocket kinda looks like rocket from the film and Drax was easier than gamora!

Now have a 4th called Andy. Named after Tim Robbins character in shawshank because he was found in someones rabbit hutch (with the dead rabbit) after liberating himself out of his last home.

• Like 2

The kids named my lot as well which seems to be a running theme with a lot of people, I have Bear, who's the big bear like hob, Kylie and Danni after the minogue sisters and Poppy and Sparky. I suppose its handy to differentiate them in your mind by name just so you can recall who's working better or in a different way but spending too much time trying to find a suitable name is probably not a good use of your time.

• Like 1