F****ng Cyclists

I hate the c**ts we get loads of them round here they just refuse to get over two or three wide talking and hogging the road and if ya get to close they go f***ing mental then as soon as you stop that want to call the police useless c**ts everyone of them

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Third time this week a ten minute journey has taken me three times as long ... I live in the sticks and I constantly have to slow down for horse riders ... Tractors ... Cows etc and I don't mind that

at last ,someone who thinks like me,i hate the fukkers,ignorant pricks,dressed like a bunch of fannys,The place is full of the a holes.

Nothing worse than seeing guys out enjoying their sport. Makes me sick.   You'd think they'd ride in single file so you could pass them faster and closer? Like horses out hunting, or guys walking d

Posted Images

Third time this week a ten minute journey has taken me three times as long ... I live in the sticks and I constantly have to slow down for horse riders ... Tractors ... Cows etc and I don't mind that one bit that's part of living in the country but fukcing MAMIL's ... Middle Aged Men In Lycra are a different story ... Why on a country lane do they ride two or abreast and even when you've caught up with them do they carry on doing it knowing you can't pass them ... Why not move into single file so you can pass ... They think they own the fukcing road ... But if you pass them within three feet or doing more that twenty miles an hour they practically have a heart attack and lose the plot ... They fukcing grind me .... And breath ...........

spot on, ive been that close to knocking them off there bikes, when they ride like they got to have all the road :censored: .when I go out with my dog+ bike , I always pull right over and stop to let the cars pass, mind you most are shit scared of passing Buck anyway :D .

That's when a plastic bottle of piss comes in handy. :laugh:

They have just as much right to be on the road as anyone. They pay their road tax, insurance and....hold on.... :hmm:

Cue Rake Aboot...

Funny you should say that... I got gobbed off after passing a white line rider, so I stopped and the weasel went round, then went further round as I tried to catch him with my door as I opened it. The second time I passed him one bud drenched him with bottle of lucozade and another buddy with 2l of water. The cyclist must have thought it was piss as the look on his face was priceless as he tried everything to dodge the amber spray whilst doing 25mph.

• Like 1

Cyclists are one thing, the fkin numpty car driver that's usually in front of me giving them more room than an arctic to pass are the ones that really boil my piss

Edited by jonah.
  • Like 2

Loads round the Wye valley and Abergavenny ,3 abreast in mobs.

I dream of going death race 2000 on them.

Every f***ing day i'm in that neck of the woods and its got out of control the hills around Monmouth are the worst and when your in a lorry its a nightmare .

Did you see the other week all the road closures for the velofon ? ridiculous, couldn't move in Newport and someone even done the carpet tack trick lol

• Like 1

Loads round the Wye valley and Abergavenny ,3 abreast in mobs.

I dream of going death race 2000 on them.

Every f***ing day i'm in that neck of the woods and its got out of control the hills around Monmouth are the worst and when your in a lorry its a nightmare .

Did you see the other week all the road closures for the velofon ? ridiculous, couldn't move in Newport and someone even done the carpet tack trick lol

What you driving,could toot if I see you,

Nans pat,wifes just got a old Toyota Lucida with big sunroof in back,be just me luck kid throws one under back tyre though,lol

this place is getting more like face book everyday .........wingeing and whining , feel sorry for some partners who have too put with the grunt of this :boxing::laugh::cray: edit too say , they do me nut in like there something special ...........same kind of cocks who walk behind carnival floats , look at me ........................................

this place is getting more like face book everyday .........wingeing and whining , feel sorry for some partners who have too put with the grunt of this :boxing::laugh::cray: edit too say , they do me nut in like there something special ...........same kind of cocks who walk behind carnival floats , look at me ........................................

was thinking the same we should change it from the general section to the grumpy middle aged man section... I've become my dad

Carry a broom handle in car as you go by window down & poke the cnts or better still wedge broom stick behind their saddle & accelerate look on their face at 40/45mph is priceless they also tend to scream a bit ?

• Like 2