Shooting Sticks

They any good ? Worth buying a pair or making a set or what ?

I'm a shite shot free hand, won't pretend I'm amazing anyways lol but can normally do the job off a bipod, except most shots out lamping can't be taken lying on the floor etc.

Any tips lads?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make yourself some twin sticks.   If you buy the green plastic coated bean sticks from B&Q and join them with a rubber ring, or a bolt or whatever they cost less than a fiver and will definitel

Plastic garden sticks that were designed to grow runner beans up fettled together are as good as a purpose designed set of shooting sticks . ..Tel you what Bt , get your garden sticks , fettle them

bought a set of Hammond quad sticks expensive, but will pay for themselves in venison

Posted Images

I'm going to order a set of Primos trigger sticks they are expensive but look really good

Don't buy the Primos unless u want to replace them again in 18 mths. Great sticks agreed. Mine have seized up, another family members also seized up too. There are no seals inside the legs to prevent water, condensation, snow and ice from getting in tried to repair to no avail seized again :(

I use Quad sticks good when you get used to them.For Foxing at night i use a tripod set with a swivel head ideal for a moving Fox.And for Vermin that creep up behind you i use a set like this.

RbeX5xr.jpg

I'm

I'm for set of them fella's Owen ....brilliant ....nothing catching you ol boys from the cider county napping ..up top for thinking , down below for dancing ...

I use Quad sticks good when you get used to them.For Foxing at night i use a tripod set with a swivel head ideal for a moving Fox.And for Vermin that creep up behind you i use a set like this.

RbeX5xr.jpg

I'm

I'm for set of them fella's Owen ....brilliant ....nothing catching you ol boys from the cider county napping ..up top for thinking , down below for dancing ...

Cheers Rich , when you are poor like us down yer thee ave gotta take every chance thee gets to grab some grub.. :thumbs:
A little glass cleaner might just come in useful though !!!

I'm going to order a set of Primos trigger sticks they are expensive but look really good

have heard they can give trouble, not opening correctly and sticking

ive heard that about the newer ones! but ive had a set of old models for about 5 years or there a bouts and know a few others with them and had no bother! expensive and heavy though but rock steady