tony

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the good old days 2 men 8 ferrets and a lot of hard work 234

dayinborders.jpg

thats some going woodga what year was that :hmm:

that was taken in 1994 the rabbits were killed on a farm in the lauderdale valley

Now thats what i call a bag of rabbits fella,i will be be lucky to kill that amount all this year with the rabbiting ground ive lost at the start of the season :censored: and as you were saying a bit of sweat would have been lost baging and humphing that lot about....im presuming the crown goes to woodga then :notworthy:

biggest bag was 2,091,876 that was in an hour with 10 purse nets and 1 ferret, could have made the 3,000,000 but i wanted to go home as i needed a shit

here's the 1st - 17, battery ran out after that

DSCF1567.jpg

i would just like to add somthing here about Woodgas bag. it must have been incredble hard work . i dont mean carrying them or owt , but the net setting and running to take them out of nets ect.

when me and rambo did 73 last year me legs and back were killing the day after as we were on a small banking.

any way good old pics there., cant belive somone tried to count them :icon_redface:

biggest bag was 2,091,876 that was in an hour with 10 purse nets and 1 ferret, could have made the 3,000,000 but i wanted to go home as i needed a shit

here's the 1st - 17, battery ran out after that

DSCF1567.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

here is a more recent bag of 71 rabbits count these ones then foxdropper i dont need to lie about how many rabbits i kill mate :no:100_0365.jpg

WOODGA ,

DONT LETS SOME OF THESE PRATTS GET TO YER ............. HALF THE FECKERS WOULDNT KNOW HOW TO DROP A PURSE NET :doh:

I HONESTLY CANNOT BELIVE SOMEONE WAS SAD ENOUGH TO TRY AND COUNT THEM !! .......... REAL NAME NOT THOMAS IS IT ???

AND I WONDER WHY LADS WITH VAST EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE WILL NOT PASS IT ON TO OTHER MEMBERS OF THE HUNTINGLIFE ? ...... MAYBE ITS BECAUSE OF ALL THE BACK BITEING AND LEARY COMMENTS EVERYTIME A POSTS MADE ?

DUCKWING :big_boss: