All-terrain

View From Your Swim

It's the North Sea.

Our last few trips out have been dire though. Last one we had 3 Cod 11lb, 4.1lb and one less than a pound, one small Ling, a few Whiting and about three Mackerel between 13 anglers.

The two lads next to me had driven from Wooler to Co Durham and didn't catch even a Mackerel. You'd be sick!!

That 10.7 Ling was my first ever boat trip and I won the sweep with it lol

It's the North Sea.

Our last few trips out have been dire though. Last one we had 3 Cod 11lb, 4.1lb and one less than a pound, one small Ling, a few Whiting and about three Mackerel between 13 anglers.

The two lads next to me had driven from Wooler to Co Durham and didn't catch even a Mackerel. You'd be sick!!

i was supposed to to be out from Hartlepool last week but we got 'winded' off :no: ..........was looking forward to it all week but i guess better to be on the shore wishing you were out at sea than out at sea wishing you were on the shore :laugh:

Aye Bell it's no fun at all. Spend more time trying to steady yourself than fishing.

Drop me a PM when you're next planning a trip out from Hartlepool, it's my home port ;-)

Talk about grass yourself up.,.lol

the old boy I hunted with when I was young had a big sable german shepherd that could find a rabbit anywhere

we used to ferret it during the day, we never got any myther probably thought it was a sillyold f*cker and his grand son walking the dog

and loads have fished that lake at night he was just unfortunate to get caught