Can I Have Everyone's Opinions On 4X4's For Around 3K And 7K

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whatever you get a 4x4 is only as good as the tyres its on .

j      

All else aside, one thing is for sure, they are not, never have been and unless they do something in the future, they are not a joy to drive.

Posted Images

I went down to London (horrid sh*thole) recently with work, on the way back we were stuck in traffic, a few cars in front, there was a 110 with all the bits on, snorkel,winch, sniff my diff, one life live it stickers, you know the sort :duh: as the jam cleared he got ahead, we decided to call in for a coffee, and for a laugh I said to the lads with me, I am surprised he has not broken down yet, after the coffee we resumed the journey, sure enough about a mile or two on, there he was bonnet up :yes: staring blankly at the engine, pile of crap.

I went down to London (horrid sh*thole) recently with work, on the way back we were stuck in traffic, a few cars in front, there was a 110 with all the bits on, snorkel,winch, sniff my diff, one life live it stickers, you know the sort :duh: as the jam cleared he got ahead, we decided to call in for a coffee, and for a laugh I said to the lads with me, I am surprised he has not broken down yet, after the coffee we resumed the journey, sure enough about a mile or two on, there he was bonnet up :yes: staring blankly at the engine, pile of crap.

One life stickers wtf they all about! Might as well had a I'm a bell end sticker! Broke down today too cough! It's ok I carry spares lol.

• Haha 1

Why do these topics always turn into a landy bashing thread :cray: ooh shyte probably set all the knockers off again :laugh: you do know it's a fantasy that all jap stuff never lets you down or costs very little when it does :tongue2:

• Like 1

Them stickers one life live it .really wind me up.like it's really living in the fast lane driving one.it should say one life repair it.....the farmer near me always taked the piss out my chromed up hilux.his 54 plate 110 pickup is the tool he needs cows butt it all round and got s large bed for feed etc.but I told him If he done the miles I do he would change too.his 54 plate done 39000. My 2013 done 33000.

Edited by Qbgrey
  • 1 month later...

Suzuki or toyota older ones or a mighty nissan patrol

Take a look at australia theres only two main 4x4s hilux and landcruiser.

In the south of Ireland it's the same toyota toyota toyota.

Also if you look up toyota for sale will come across a few with nearly 300,000 miles so that can't be bad.