EXIF DATA in photographs.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Whole place is just becoming more and more Pythonesque. The authorities and their whisperers watching this place must be crippled with laughter by now.

I mean; How many sets of 'Rules' are there now? And who applies Any of them, to All members? :laugh:

What a farce!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE ONLY THING ITS ILLEGAL TO POST A PIC OF IN G.B IS A DOG ON A BADGER EVERYTHING ELSE IS LEGIT IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN HOW THE ANIMAL CAME TO BE KILLED IF IT WAS A SHOT FOX HARE OR DEER THE DOG IS ALLOWE

THE ONLY THING ITS ILLEGAL TO POST A PIC OF IN G.B IS A DOG ON A BADGER EVERYTHING ELSE IS LEGIT IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN HOW THE ANIMAL CAME TO BE KILLED IF IT WAS A SHOT FOX HARE OR DEER THE DOG IS ALLOWED TO LEGALLY TRACK AND RETREVE THE WOUNDED ANIMAL. LET THE ANTIS SAY AND DO WHAT THEY WANT THEY CANT PROVE THE ANIMAL HASNT BEEN SHOT JUST FROM LOOKING AT A PHOTO :feck:

• Like 1
Whole place is just becoming more and more Pythonesque. The authorities and their whisperers watching this place must be crippled with laughter by now.

I mean; How many sets of 'Rules' are there now? And who applies Any of them, to All members? :laugh:

What a farce!

Its not a rule, its a simple warning, make of it what you will.

Dawn, I understand your reasons for posting the information above, but until the idiots stop posting 'pre ban' shots and then following it up with a post stating that the dog in the image was born last January making it 11 months old you're wasting your time.

A bit of common sense on behalf of the poster could save them from more grief than all the technical know-how in the land of IT!

Well done for trying tho, you shouldn't be slated for trying to help ;)

Edited by Crow
Guest The Big Fish

FFS people, all that Dawn has done is too inform you that information stored in digital photographs, can be used against you.

IT NOT A RULE OR LAW :no:

F*ck me, the slightest mention of something that might effect you on here and you all act like fecking children that have had thier sweets taken away from them.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:rolleyes: Calm down, 'Maggie'. Where did I say ye were attempting to implement any sort of rule yeself?

As it happens, Crow found more time and the mood to state Exactly what I Was driving at.

But none of us will stop the idiots. No one else seems to want to. So .....

Dawn...the phrase "pearls before swine" comes to mind, mi duck. :laugh:

I gave up trying to help folk that dont want it, a loooong time ago.They dont look so clever, stood in the backyard at 5 in the morning, in their jimjam,s when the b*****d squad have kicked in their door, raided their house, and impounded their dogs.

Your a good soul for thinking of others.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Speaking as a professional photographer, the information you try to remove by stripping the EXIF can still be retrieved with the right software. In short, if you don't want to get in trouble - don't post it on the web. Must be a lot of illegal activity going on here? I only hunt tigers and elephants myself, with a catapult. Haven't found one in the South of England yet but when I do I'll stick a photo up. ;)