Gutted..new Pup Got Parvo.

ADAM C

Update on pup.......She seems a little better as has been on drip since yesterday evening,i went to see her today and she seemed a lot more spritely,only vomitting the odd time and no more blood when vets test temp up her bottom,i know its early days but fingers crossed,I'm so glad i took her to vet4pets and got 4 weeks free insurance the cost of them hospitalising a dog over night is unbelievable.A big thanks to everyone that has commented and i"ll keep you up to date how the little lady is going on.

Thanks Adam

• Like 3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well it wasn't looking good sunday/monday not keeping anything down at all,then yesterday "Violet" kept some food down and all through the day she kept having small amounts of food and keeping it all

well she really has made herself at home now.......even muscled in the bed with the whippets!!

If they used the live or attenuated vaccine she may be giving a false positive as such, and reacting to the vaccine is making her feel like shite... Have any of her litter mates come own with it do y

Posted Images

Well it wasn't looking good sunday/monday not keeping anything down at all,then yesterday "Violet" kept some food down and all through the day she kept having small amounts of food and keeping it all down.Violet is now home and having small amounts of food and able to keep it all down.Heres a pic of the brave little lady who seems to be a proper fighter. Thanks again for all your support

post-29866-0-21329100-1434483013_thumb.jpg

• Like 14

Well it wasn't looking good sunday/monday not keeping anything down at all,then yesterday "Violet" kept some food down and all through the day she kept having small amounts of food and keeping it all down.Violet is now home and having small amounts of food and able to keep it all down.Heres a pic of the brave little lady who seems to be a proper fighter. Thanks again for all your support

That's great news adam c, she'll probably go on too be a great little dog for you now. atb fella.