New Member West Cumbria

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello lee nice to see you took my advice to join us on this fantastic forum. Everyone lee is a bit of a dab hand in making night vision for your scope I've just bought one from him very cheap compar

Ant no problem... Ok think theirs one left payment pending, Ant has one, moz has one on order...

Top bit of kit works really well I've ordered 1 more for my other rifle thanks lee

Posted Images

Ok fellas I should have 3 made up nxt week 100 quid posted each but you'll need ir I can supply t20 xtra 30 quid..or get one off the bay their bout 28.I'm not ripping you off for 2 quid it just pushes the weight up on postage...First come first served or wait till their on ebay.

Nothing wrong with these les I'm on the Nv forum for the price lee charging compared to what's on there I'd choose lee ( before tongues start wagging I've never spoken with or even met lee before only txt or email , my praise is for the product quality and the first class service I received ok ) thought I'd get that in first pmsl

Feleas.

as a few were interested I can build them for not much more than ud buy the parts, not causing arguments if your not interested no problems..they always sell on bay.. Mhoptan thanks n good hunting..

Edited by LPoland

That depends on your ir torch mate and I was seeing clear over 200yrds

excellent what ir do you have mate? is it the t20?

Ant no problem... Ok think theirs one left payment pending, Ant has one, moz has one on order...

thanks lee, might be able to sort it a bit sooner with any luck. ill pm you later :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...