Winchester Select Light

I've been clay shooting for a while and I use a lincoln no2 which fits me and I do well with .ive seen a winny light and am thinking of upgrading but I'm wondering about recoil with a light gun ,so if anyone has one or has used a lightweight shotgun for clays ,please advise me ,as I don't wanna spend my money and then regret it cheers Alfie

I started clays about two months ago Alfie. I wanted an all round gun for walk up as well and I am on a budget. Tried several including Beretta's and Browning. However settled for A Webley 912 Sporter, about 7/12 pounds and the fit is nigh on perfect for me. At £700 it came in way below the Silver Pigeon and others by £600.

I use 28g and 24g 7's and there is hardly any recoil. I shoot off about two hundred rounds per session, others have tried it, including a coach, all have liked it.

Its had a few outings on pigeons as well and performs really well. No complaints from me on my choice and I cannot fault any part of the gun or its performance.