Refurbished Run And New (To Me) Kennel

been promising myself to sort the dog run and kenneling arrangments for a while. i have a 14 x 10 enclosed run and previously i had a wodden kennel and a feed shed in there. we're exposed to the weather and both kennel and feed shed had been looking a bit worse for wear despite not being very old.

picked this kennel arrangement up locally. 5x3 x 4 foot high kennel and a 4 foot run that attaches to the front. very solid and made of recycled plastic and galv steel wire. the dog wont chew it so it should be ok. bloody heavy item and really solid. cost me 80 quid but the original owner paid almost £450 for it ( i have the receipt ) and they never used it.

the wooden shed and kennel are now gone and i can feed him under the sheeted run. well happy with this and the're room for another dog in there. it does look smaller than it actually is in the pic. be nice to be able to power wash it out.

001_zpsnjh37dvu.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best of it he seems think there's room for another dog in it as well ????????

whats it for rob chickens

£450 f***ing hell the other bloke must be as mad as you

Posted Images

been promising myself to sort the dog run and kenneling arrangments for a while. i have a 14 x 10 enclosed run and previously i had a wodden kennel and a feed shed in there. we're exposed to the weather and both kennel and feed shed had been looking a bit worse for wear despite not being very old.

picked this kennel arrangement up locally. 5x3 x 4 foot high kennel and a 4 foot run that attaches to the front. very solid and made of recycled plastic and galv steel wire. the dog wont chew it so it should be ok. bloody heavy item and really solid. cost me 80 quid but the original owner paid almost £450 for it ( i have the receipt ) and they never used it.

the wooden shed and kennel are now gone and i can feed him under the sheeted run. well happy with this and the're room for another dog in there. it does look smaller than it actually is in the pic. be nice to be able to power wash it out.

001_zpsnjh37dvu.jpg

whats it for rob chickens
  • Like 3