Ghosts\ghost Stories

better in another thread,but done on a national scale it could be enforced by government or encouraged financially,a gradual change in culture along with the deathof marxism and all it's ideals etc etc

like i said been done before and worked,could be done again and would still work.

China has the first step covered pretty well.

the point of the inital post was that if these things ever get explained it will be through science,whether or not anyone alive today is capable of comprehending this explanation is another matter.

So with each change of government you would also have a change of ideals? Sounds a bit stupid to me. No need for eugenics people are sheep and will follow the leader.

TC

• Like 2

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One night many years ago when i was thumbing a lift home after a few drinks a small car pulled up alongside me it was very wet and cold so without hesitation i jumped in closed the door and looked

A few years ago I had the opertunity to go on a ghost walk in a old castle with a well known ghost program host. We where in Bolton castle on Halloween night and not much was happening. In one of the

That was spooky, I just read that post and instinctively knew what was gonna be in the next one   Cheers, D.

Posted Images

can't put a link up but,they fertilise several eggs and implant the ones that are inclined (according to them) to be healthy and intelligent.

so no selection of parents etc but it's a start.

if we aren't actively surviving we're passively dying.

better in another thread,but done on a national scale it could be enforced by government or encouraged financially,a gradual change in culture along with the deathof marxism and all it's ideals etc etc

like i said been done before and worked,could be done again and would still work.

China has the first step covered pretty well.

the point of the inital post was that if these things ever get explained it will be through science,whether or not anyone alive today is capable of comprehending this explanation is another matter.

So with each change of government you would also have a change of ideals? Sounds a bit stupid to me. No need for eugenics people are sheep and will follow the leader.

TC

i don't think this would even be an option in a parlimentary democracy.

things would need to be more stable and less emotional.

can't put a link up but,they fertilise several eggs and implant the ones that are inclined (according to them) to be healthy and intelligent.

so no selection of parents etc but it's a start.

if we aren't actively surviving we're passively dying.

Is this tied in with China's one child policy? The one that's only strictly enforced with their wealthy, and completely overlooked among the rural countryside?

i don't think this would even be an option in a parlimentary democracy.

things would need to be more stable and less emotional.

Can you define the conditions for stable and less emotional?

Has it occurred to anyone to ask 'why' we would need to breed superhumans to figure out science? LOL.

Patience.... we'll figure out ghosts a lot sooner than we could breed superhumans.

Besides, it's effectively already happening. Ya see academics tend to end up in the same place as their peers. Nature takes course and they tend to breed with other academics. Crisis averted.

• Like 1

To increase long-term survival chances,bornhunter.

Why wouldn't we want to improve?

proportionately to the population intellectuals are declining,and the rest of the people are getting stupider,weaker and less healthy,why not sort it out?

ChrisJones,1.I don't know the ins and outs,I read a couple of articles on it,if it interests you i'm sure you can find them and much more.

2.Fascist.

and i'll be the first to say,more Ghost stories less 'other stuff' lol,start a new topic if you want.

Is there any evidence to support your claims that academics are in decline?

Long term survival is determined by adaptability, not strength. Adaptability requires genetic diversity.

The thickos are knocking out a lot more kids than academics as nerds really aren't into al lthat breeding malarkey so logic would suggest the average IQ is dropping.

Is there any evidence to support your claims that academics are in decline?

Long term survival is determined by adaptability, not strength. Adaptability requires genetic diversity.

The thickos are knocking out a lot more kids than academics as nerds really aren't into al lthat breeding malarkey so logic would suggest the average IQ is dropping.

Like I said mate, I'd like to see some evidence. Theory has a funny way of biting you in the arse. Edited by Born Hunter

chink couples go to lab get some eggs fertilised, they are screened and impregnated with the most superior egg. in england the under classes are out breeding the academics, something people were worried about in victorian times.

Has it occurred to anyone to ask 'why' we would need to breed superhumans to figure out science? LOL.

Patience.... we'll figure out ghosts a lot sooner than we could breed superhumans.

Besides, it's effectively already happening. Ya see geeks tend to end up in the same place as their peers. Nature takes course and they tend to breed with other academics. Crisis averted.

Fixed that for you ??

• Like 1