Daughter Outshoots Me Again

with schools being off and with bank holiday daughter said can we go shooting so off we went to the permission . grass was being cut so i said to her we will have a walk and see whats about . so we got to a place and set up . could see 4 rabbits at 90 yrd so waited for a while and i said lets move down a bit closer .anyway as we got closer they where back into the hedge so we waited . then 1 poped out at around 36 yrds and i told her to aim a touch higher and she hit it well .if anything she should of gave it abit more cause the pellet just dropped a little but she did well.

IMG_0610_zps43f4fcd5.jpg

IMG_0611_zps5fbb0a20.jpg

• Like 5

? vm ive even ad stick off my own daughter ? when she shot that she said are we going home now so that i wouldnt get a shot at any ha. i told her she was getting to good . she loves it though

• Like 2

YER you can join my club

Mind the cost of wool these days

and of course you have to get the best needles

Nice shooting little one

i told him last time that he had to retire

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Always nice seeing the youngsters coming threw usually the smile on there face tells the story , I know how you feel unless it's with the rimmy I just let my son shoot I say it's because I drive and work the lamp etc but we both know he can shoot and kill rabbits etc I can't even see it's no fun getting old LOL

• Like 1

Brilliant. Is that a Ultra SE your daughter was shooting? My 12 yo son shoots one and they are cracking rifles. Well done to her

Cheers

Mike

image.jpg

yes mate the ultra se in .22 she loves it

The best calibre as welll...... :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Brilliant. Is that a Ultra SE your daughter was shooting? My 12 yo son shoots one and they are cracking rifles. Well done to her

Cheers

Mike

image.jpg

yes mate the ultra se in .22 she loves it

The best calibre as welll...... :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

yes ive been shooting airguns now since i was 13 and never shot any other cal only .22