Garden Maintence Work?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a gardener. I target high end gardens and work throughout the year. This site has lots of info http://landscapejuicenetwork.com/forum/topics Don't sell yourself too cheap its easy to be busy whe

Shepp take the plunge i was the same as you bud, every morning waking up thinking there's got to be more to life than this shite. It takes balls but my god im alot happier for it. Like the lads say

your bread & butter is in grass cutting alone I have 100 gardens to do on a fortnightly basis small[stampsized] gardens £5 [you will be surprised how much these bring in] £10 for back n front -get

I used to be a landscape gardener,theres still good money in it but theres lots doing it now,i mainly stick to fencing work now lots of money in that doing drive gates garden gates and new house builds big fences

Get your self a hap sack sprayer , by 20 litters of Gallup and go round the doors spraying weeds for a start

Illegal unless you have appropriate spraying tickets.
so f**k ???

Get your self a hap sack sprayer , by 20 litters of Gallup and go round the doors spraying weeds for a start

You ever done this, I used to work as a landscaper, family member has a large Company and does very well but he isn't doing small time gardens does big contracts. I used to do a lot of small gardens but always same customers never found door to door selling any good as they always say know, it might of been because I was only 17 at the time and appeared to young
I do drives patios ect drop kerb access and such likes always got my sprayer handy if I'm in an area working I'll get a couple jobs doing this , covers deisel ect it's always something ??

You ever done this, I used to work as a landscaper, family member has a large Company and does very well but he isn't doing small time gardens does big contracts. I used to do a lot of small gardens but always same customers never found door to door selling any good as they always say know, it might of been because I was only 17 at the time and appeared to young
I do drives patios ect drop kerb access and such likes always got my sprayer handy if I'm in an area working I'll get a couple jobs doing this , covers deisel ect it's always something
Yeah I have a sprayer might try this always see drives and stuff that need doing when I'm driving about always worth a stop and ask to see if they want it done

I do drives patios ect drop kerb access and such likes always got my sprayer handy if I'm in an area working I'll get a couple jobs doing this , covers deisel ect it's always something
Yeah I have a sprayer might try this always see drives and stuff that need doing when I'm driving about always worth a stop and ask to see if they want it done
I would make a strong mix get the weeds killed go back for your money ? Just ask if they want it done for such and such a price say you'll collect money if your happy with the job when weeds are deed ??some people could be wary it just water in the sprayer , get paid when there happy ??
  • Like 1

I would make a strong mix get the weeds killed go back for your money ? Just ask if they want it done for such and such a price say you'll collect money if your happy with the job when weeds are deed some people could be wary it just water in the sprayer , get paid when there happy
Yeah true I suppose, but the. You would have to be local in order to do that

I would make a strong mix get the weeds killed go back for your money ? Just ask if they want it done for such and such a price say you'll collect money if your happy with the job when weeds are deed some people could be wary it just water in the sprayer , get paid when there happy
Yeah true I suppose, but the. You would have to be local in order to do that
get local then / please your self I'm bored with it now pmsl atvb lol ????

Sighthound i think you only need the tickets if you have employees?? am not 100% on this but its what ive been told by a fella.I dont bother with weeds at all so am not assed lol

Shepp,i was in Cobham and met an old guy maybe 65'ish,he was a corporate high-flier,commuted daily,got fed up joining the sheeple going into the city each morning so took early retirement,got bored so looked to starting a small business to keep himself busy,he has a small landscaping company,said he has never been happier as he has no stress nowadays,he has 2 employees and seems to be doing ok,we all have dreams which can become realities,good luck :thumbs:

• Like 4

I think as Cleanspade said, it would be daft to rush in and by the time I am organised it will be getting on for winter.

I will get all my advertising, vehicle, knowledge and equipment sorted, then I will get started early spring 2016.

I work as a self employed electrician, which I hate but if there is an end in sight, I can keep on for 10 months. Maybe I could do a few days here and there working for a local company to get experience.

I did study Countryside Management for a year full time in 2008, so I have some knowledge of machinery, planting and fencing. Granted noting compares to actually doing the job.

My father does fencing so I can learn to do that with him.

Cheers again guys for taking an interest.

Sighthound i think you only need the tickets if you have employees?? am not 100% on this but its what ive been told by a fella.I dont bother with weeds at all so am not assed lol
No, you definitely need it if your spraying for reward, Pa1 and Pa6. Some people acquired grandfather rights but this was stopped this year. Your supposed to produce your ticket when buying chemicals.
  • Like 1

Ive been doing it for 30years. Most that do it for private gardens have very little knowledge of gardening and tbh you dont need a lot because you are a gloryfied cleaner. If you want satisfaction though you should learn has much has you can,and especially plant names,otherwise your just another handyman with van. you will need pa1 and pa6 and waste carry licence..Good look anyway mate.

• Like 2