Multi Shot Pcp And Bottle Wanted Please.

I know a elderly gent who has a rabbit problem in his Garden,

He is after a multi shot pcp as hes a getting on abit to much to keep cranking a break barrel.

He needs a whole set up but his max spend is £400.

I know its a long shot for that price but I thought id see if theres anything about?

Many thanks

Nick

I have a mate selling a mint .22 Daystate Harrier, single shot, with a decent scope,moderator and bottle wants £400 pm me if you are interested, and I will pass his number on.

Hello mate yeah that sounds good to me,he just wanted a multi shot incase its too fiddly for him as hes in his 80's!

im sure a single shot would be ok though.

I guess it depends if he will post or im near.

Im down in kent but could travel a little way for him.

Many thanks

Nick

Depends were your at, cannot see locations on mobile. There was a raider 10 shot on free adds for £250, new 3 litr bottles £120 change for some pellets.

Yeah that sounds about what hes after but im guessing your well up north by your name?

Cheers

Depends were your at, cannot see locations on mobile. There was a raider 10 shot on free adds for £250, new 3 litr bottles £120 change for some pellets.

Yeah that sounds about what hes after but im guessing your well up north by your name?

Cheers

http://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/buy__sell/leisure__hobbies/hunting__sporting_equipment/air_guns/28849486/webley-raider-/view#.VV9rbFKjuYk

greater manchester, dont know if he'd post or barter on price

Cheers

http://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/buy__sell/leisure__hobbies/hunting__sporting_equipment/air_guns/28849486/webley-raider-/view#.VV9rbFKjuYk

greater manchester, dont know if he'd post or barter on price

cheers for the heads up bud,iv messaged him so we shall see but it looks decent enough.

There is an ultra (mmc) for 220!!! That's a banging price in my opinion he has two!! If it was pay day I would take both theres a .177 and a .22 and acopes are extra.. Still a great price!

Yeah they would do a treat as he can just buy a bottle with the change!

where abouts are they Adrian mate?

Cheers

Nick

Thanks to Durham John for finding an ultra and dive bottle!

It will be a nice little set up for the bloke im getting it for,well once I give it a clean up as the seller has been bad in keeping it oiled and clean!

Many thanks

Nick

• Like 1

Thanks to Durham John for finding an ultra and dive bottle!

It will be a nice little set up for the bloke im getting it for,well once I give it a clean up as the seller has been bad in keeping it oiled and clean!

Many thanks

Nick

Hope it works well for you mate,

should be just the right size and weight for the older gent!lol