Panorama Ev 4-12X50 Ao Ir Out If Stock! Ordered Nikko Stirling Panamax 4.5-14X50 Ao Ir ?

So the Hawke Panorama ev 4-12x50 ao ir is out if stock so due to being upgraded and wont be available until August! Not a lot of good if your shooting this weekend! On a1tackels advise I've gone for the new Nikko Stirling Panamax 4.5-14x50 ao ir Rifle Scope / Illuminated Half Mil Dot. Any one used one? How will it compare to the Hawke?

http://www.uttings.co.uk/p118945-nikko-stirling-panamax-4-5-14x50-ao-ir-rifle-scope-npmxi451450/#.VVm_Q2fbLIU

Edited by David Aiken

That's not the AO. All the other ones are in stock but when they try to order the AO its not available from Hawke.The AO is becoming a new model and the old one which I ordered is out of stock everywhere!

Edited by David Aiken

That's not the AO. All the other ones are in stock but when they try to order the AO its not available from Hawke.The AO is becoming a new model and the old one which I ordered is out of stock everywhere!

they don't list them all on the website, try ringing up.

Well, that didn't last long! Yes to short eye relief, and the edge to edge view wasn't nearly as good as the Hawke! The Nikko didn't even get fitted before being sent back. I have found a supplier who has the Hawke 4-12x x 50 Panorama AO ir 10x Mill in stock. This is the HK5171 NOT the 67 (which I have seen some selling as a HK5171) which is MAP6.

• Like 1