ADVICE PLEASE

NIGHTSHADOW

harris`s all doing fine thankyou just bought another pair and i think ive got myself a female goss sorted if the bloke is true to his word . but you know aswell as i do there is alot of bull shitters out there hows the goldy doing ? why didnt you speak the other day when your mum stoped to speak to me .

regards wag :thumbs:

That's alright then :thumbs: ,Goldie took his first kill of the season yesterday afternoon wich was an easy 6lb mark hare,been out today and had three flights but no luck as he's still not spot on fit wise.I've a few new bird's on their way to fill my new chamber's up.you'll have to come round and have a butchers but im not telling what they are yet........

Hey ya bugger i said "alright" and you turned your back on me :blink: as you spoke to that Spanish lorry driver!!!

Regards

Shaheen

that pound in weight came off pretty quick didnt it thought you said you can not drop the weight on them drastically

Still got around another 6oz to loose yet and washed back leg's of rabbit helps and he'd be fine for demonstration work in flying displays at the weight he is but i want his true sharp hunting weight,any more questions? :whistling:

um something wrong here :hmm:

just under lined what was wrong someone contradicting them selves

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

harris`s all doing fine thankyou just bought another pair and i think ive got myself a female goss sorted if the bloke is true to his word . but you know aswell as i do there is alot of bull shitters out there hows the goldy doing ? why didnt you speak the other day when your mum stoped to speak to me .

regards wag :thumbs:

That's alright then :thumbs: ,Goldie took his first kill of the season yesterday afternoon wich was an easy 6lb mark hare,been out today and had three flights but no luck as he's still not spot on fit wise.I've a few new bird's on their way to fill my new chamber's up.you'll have to come round and have a butchers but im not telling what they are yet........

Hey ya bugger i said "alright" and you turned your back on me :blink: as you spoke to that Spanish lorry driver!!!

Regards

Shaheen

thought you were concentrating on your goldie :hmm:
please enlighten us

Please enlighten me Why the two user names? :hmm: ...

o richard, why have you got two user names. :doh: now that is sad why would you want to do that, havent you got any friends that will talk to you :no: is it that bad you have to make a numpty friend up . :yes: and could you please tell me what favours you have done for me . and who the feck is micheal cruz . :hmm: