Break Barrel Springers.

Diana have a very good reputation. The 54 is a heavy beast, and I'm pretty sure it's a fixed barrel side lever. As far as out of the box break barrels go I have only heard good things about the Walther lgv, verminhunters tv did a review of it on youtube, impressive gun wiithout needing tuning

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Weihrauch??

i would opt for a 98 or if i was you and to be honest the tune will make the rifle no more accurate than it already is , the difference with tuning is it will smooth out the action and recoil making

I would buy a tuned rifle from Sandwell Field Sports and get them to post it to your nearest gun shop. I did this and my SFS tuned HW95 .20 cal is the last gun in my collection that I would part wit

Diana have a very good reputation. The 54 is a heavy beast, and I'm pretty sure it's a fixed barrel side lever. As far as out of the box break barrels go I have only heard good things about the Walther lgv, verminhunters tv did a review of it on youtube, impressive gun wiithout needing tuning

The 280 is not as good as people make it out to be, trust me!

Diana 280 I think, I have seen Diana's in the adverts but not in the flesh. The air king 54 looks like a real big heavy bit of kit but I would like to hear what they shoot like. I was pushed towards a hw 80 before I got my hw77 which I want to get tuned because I am sure I will keep it. I need another rifle to use for when the 77 is away as I don't think it will be a quick turn around. It will do no harm to have more than one. I would like one a bit different to the 77 and thought a break barrel would fit the bill. I was thinking of getting a SFS Imp ordered and then taking the 77 in when the imp was ready but this may take all year ?.

Another thought was to get an Walther break barrel ready to go and then put the 77 in to get worked on.

The Imp would be my first choice because it will be light and pointable around the barns.

Just had a browse through Blackpool air rifles secondhand rifles page. There are some seriously customized springers on there, I wouldn't mind a few of them- looks like a collector has sold his full set, think I'd have the HW80 or HW77 in .177. Those stocks are immense! Some look a bit messed up if I'm honest!

Mate have a look at the Walther range. Trust me you wont regret it. If you were close I'd lend you my century for a week while Il get over my injury ie broken thumb

Hello bauble

I think I would like the walther break barrel but the IMP is light and very pointable but will take ages and a lot of traveling to sort out.

I am just trying to think it through.

The Walther LGV master ultra in .22 was the one I had my eye on, not sure of it's price or where to get it from ?

also not sure where it fits in the walther break barrel range.

Is your rifle a heavy lump ?

i would opt for a 98 or 80 if i was you and to be honest the tune will make the rifle no more accurate than it already is , the difference with tuning is it will smooth out the action and recoil making it simpler to achieve accuracy.

• Like 3

i would opt for a 98 or 80 if i was you and to be honest the tune will make the rifle no more accurate than it already is , the difference with tuning is it will smooth out the action and recoil making it simpler to achieve accuracy.

I have a hw77 which is a good rifle but I know it could be a great rifle and if I get another HW with out tuning it will be the same.

I was looking at the Walther thinking it may be smoother out of the box. I like the 80 but have not used the 98.

Mate have a look at the Walther range. Trust me you wont regret it. If you were close I'd lend you my century for a week while Il get over my injury ie broken thumb

Hello bauble

I think I would like the walther break barrel but the IMP is light and very pointable but will take ages and a lot of traveling to sort out.

The Walther LGV master ultra in .22 was the one I had my eye on, not sure of it's price or where to get it from ?

Get a standard 95k then!

Hello bauble

Get a standard 95k then!

So is the hw95 a light weight hw 80 ? but the same cost as an 80