Favourate Rifle

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No 1. RWS excalibure, the greatest airgun iv ever used. Amazing looking, amazing build quality and accuracy that defies belief. Had loads of different airguns over the years and nowt comes close to t

I love my hw100kt in .177

Posted Images

That looks f***ing mint. I will be first dibs when it comes to selling. Seriously.

Might get a raider now.

Make sure its black and a single shot

you will never pick up another rifle

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Mk1 rapid (FAC) .220926B628-A880-48E6-A39B-5E6BB9687862-692

I'd love a rapid one day when I can afford it. How many shots per fill and what power do you have it running at? Lovely gun!

Hi tom. It's running at 32 ft/lb filled to 190 bar. with a shot count of around 48 (4 mags) before the power starts dropping off.

I had it running at 18 ft/lb for a good while and it was just as deadly. With the bonus of a higher shot count.

:thumbs:

Cheers moxy - still a good shot count even at that power level, very nice bit of kit ?

Mk1 rapid (FAC) .220926B628-A880-48E6-A39B-5E6BB9687862-692

I'd love a rapid one day when I can afford it. How many shots per fill and what power do you have it running at? Lovely gun!

Hi tom. It's running at 32 ft/lb filled to 190 bar. with a shot count of around 48 (4 mags) before the power starts dropping off.

I had it running at 18 ft/lb for a good while and it was just as deadly. With the bonus of a higher shot count.

:thumbs:

Cheers moxy - still a good shot count even at that power level, very nice bit of kit

Cheers Tom :thumbs:

Rapid mk2 .22 as said in the other thread like this one lol Rushcliffe-20131117-00650_zps0aa551a7.jp

Kanny do you have another pair of socks exactly the same ? :laugh:

HW 100`s

oi cheeky!...it's a sock lottery at ours...first out the draw wins ...lol

atb

Kanny

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love all my rifles but, my Weihrauch HW77 .22 is just a genuine treasure, PCP-level accuracy, consistent power, smooth and slick to cock, load and trigger fine-set light and virtually recoiless. It is match-accurate with H&N FTT 5.53mm headsize pellets. I zero it at 35 metres and it puts pellet on top of pellet all day long. It has won competition prizes and claimed thousands of vermin over the years for me

What's more, for all you tuners and customizers.....

It's ALL totally original Weihrach inside.

And nothing else. No Tony Wall tuning gubbins or anyone elses. Just standard HW parts and spring, properly cut and everything else polished, honed and fettled to absolute perfection.

It sits in a factory standard HW97K Bavarian sporter stock with tartan chequering (right-handed at that!) and a 15 year-old Bushnell Scopechief 4-14x50mm AO scope. And it shoots and handles like heaven.

I hope your rifle, whatever it may be, is as good too! :thumbs:

Pianoman.

Edited by pianoman

My wheatherby .243 fluted bolt, trigger job, PES moderator, Boyds custom stock, will print a ragged one hole group at 100 yards, with my 80 grain Sierra reloads, air rifles love this .177 Cometa Lynx its a proper bag filler, favourite air rifle ever, my tuned BSF b55 Bavaria, oh how I wish I still had that rifle.

• Like 1