Was Feeling Down About Shooting But The 97 Sorted It

God forbid you have a really bad days shooting..you be off the first bridge.. Lol

Thought about that to bud lol

No , i had a few weeks bad shooting mate thought i had lost my touch

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As most of you no i was feeling down about the way i have been shooting lately and was even thinking of giving it all up and selling up but this week end iv swapped the scorpion t10 for a nv unit and

i dont shoot pcps any more i was brought up with springers and i get more pleasure shooting a spring gun then the pcps,this tx200 in the right hands is as good as as any pcps,nothing better then takin

NAAAAAAAAAA 97 sporter 22   22 is best :tongue2:   atvbjimmy :thumbs:

Posted Images

Nice one Mac mate glad your back in your stride ??

Unfotunatley I haven't been for a while and don't look like I'm gonna get out soon as we are cutting the silage here and am eating and sleeping in me tractor haha but on a plus the fields will be lovely and short when we've finished ??

• Like 1

That's a good confidence building exercise you had there Mac,did you not fancy eating the squirrel as well? Nice bit of meat,just small portions! Gotta get me a springer soon...

• Like 1

That's a good confidence building exercise you had there Mac,did you not fancy eating the squirrel as well? Nice bit of meat,just small portions! Gotta get me a springer soon...

Dont think there would of been much left after the jsb 22 15,89 went through him lol

left it for foxy

if you do get a springer get a 97 top rifles i can tell you bud

• Like 1

Had a 97 before and regret letting it go,it's on my shortlist for sure just waiting for some spare pennies and then I'll be out shopping...

If you get one get it tune,d and polished there amazing

top class

im well chuffed i went out the other night with her just gutted i had to come home early as i had work in the morning

ill not leave it as long the next time ,to take her out

By tuned do you mean up to FAC or not cheers aidy

He means de-burred, internals polished, top hat and spring guide, and a proper lube, it really transforms them into a smooth, super accurate rifle, at around 11.5 ftlbs they are as accurate as any pcp when tuned.

• Like 2

.22 97 just about beats everything don't it ?! ;)

Well in on the squirrel

Atvb SKoT

First gray in all my years of shooting Skot

but your right bud

You got to love them 97,s

I was not sure about the gray at first as it had some what looked like ginger coat on it to but more gray than ginger so i figer,d it was ether a gray or a half breed so shot it any way

iv seen reds on the perm but never grays so ill be keeping an eye out for them from now on

as a top gray hunter like your self what do i need to look out for Skot

Cheers for the replie Charlie caller

SJ sorry iv been at work but just as CC has say,d mate he is spot on and the power out put is just a little higher at about 11,40 ish

She was well over when it was first done sitting at 13,30 took some getting back down i can tell you

i [put two or three tins through her then took out the washers then another two or three tins before she came down

as i did not want to cut the spring

iv got to keep an eye on her mind just in case she creeps up

By tuned do you mean up to FAC or not cheers aidy

He means de-burred, internals polished, top hat and spring guide, and a proper lube, it really transforms them into a smooth, super accurate rifle, at around 11.5 ftlbs they are as accurate as any pcp when tuned.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: cheers CC

And im keeping the pro sport for now any way :thumbs::D

• Like 1

Well done , about time you shot something, be it in my field ! Nice to see a different bag as well mate

Just took the one bud but plenty about

but we got grays bud we got grays

• Like 1