Was Feeling Down About Shooting But The 97 Sorted It

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As most of you no i was feeling down about the way i have been shooting lately and was even thinking of giving it all up and selling up but this week end iv swapped the scorpion t10 for a nv unit and

i dont shoot pcps any more i was brought up with springers and i get more pleasure shooting a spring gun then the pcps,this tx200 in the right hands is as good as as any pcps,nothing better then takin

NAAAAAAAAAA 97 sporter 22   22 is best :tongue2:   atvbjimmy :thumbs:

Posted Images

Nice fella, what NV set up did you go with? Scope or TV? Nice to see some different game on the farm too! I am working late all this week, but have to drive past mine. The crop is knee high, so I doubt I'll be shooting it until harvest time :( hope you are well fella. Oh and the other perm with the building work should be done in Sept and they asked us to go back down then. So I'll shout.

By the looks of it he has got a proper one that you look down, not one of those f :censored: ing stupid televisions strapped on the top of his rifle. ;)

I am glad to see that some body else hates them , as much as I do :thumbs:

Edited by villaman
  • Like 2

Nice fella, what NV set up did you go with? Scope or TV? Nice to see some different game on the farm too! I am working late all this week, but have to drive past mine. The crop is knee high, so I doubt I'll be shooting it until harvest time :( hope you are well fella. Oh and the other perm with the building work should be done in Sept and they asked us to go back down then. So I'll shout.

This one and the lads are right you look through this one just like you would a normal scope

hurry up i need to get out with this to test it out

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-47199000-1431448369_thumb.jpg

Well done that man the springer does it again

Not only are you doing better without the .177's sounds like your having a damn good time without a PCP

A few days on carrot soup and you won't even need that NV lol

It was good to get back to the springer its been to long since i went old school and if i had not been at work this morning i would of stayed out a lot longer

I think we come to expect to much from our pcp,s and with them being so accurate we think we are the best shot in the world but even they can bite you on the ass and show you just who is the boss

• Like 1

i dont shoot pcps any more i was brought up with springers and i get more pleasure shooting a spring gun then the pcps,this tx200 in the right hands is as good as as any pcps,nothing better then taking a 40 yard shot in to a high tree and watching that crow fall.any one can do it with pcps not every one can with a spring gun

• Like 4

"As most of you no i was feeling down about the way i have been shooting lately and was even thinking of giving it all up"

Puff :D

O i was REZ i was

if it had not been for vis telling me not to be so stupid

i would of sold up

have you put that scope on the 97 yet

"As most of you no i was feeling down about the way i have been shooting lately and was even thinking of giving it all up"

O i was REZ i was

i would of sold up

No mate. Waiting for my one piece sportsmatch to arrive tomorrow. It'll be out on the game at the weekend.

• Like 1

By the looks of it he has got a proper one that you look down, not one of those f :censored: ing stupid televisions strapped on the top of his rifle. ;)

I absolutely detest the things, I would not have one given me, I know the inventor, and told her how much I hate them too lol, Mac you will have to tell us how you get on with the NV quite fancy one of those myself, is it the digital one mate? And mate if you are ever over SYorks way come and have a nights bunny bashing with me, I would like to see the NV in action, you be most welcome pal, sure we could manage a few ales as well :thumbs:

• Like 1

I absolutely detest the things, I would not have one given me, I know the inventor, and told her how much I hate them too lol, Mac you will have to tell us how you get on with the NV quite fancy one of those myself, is it the digital one mate? And mate if you are ever over SYorks way come and have a nights bunny bashing with me, I would like to see the NV in action, you be most welcome pal, sure we could manage a few ales as well :thumbs:

I will mate ,ill show you how to shoot a 22 springer lol

this nv is in black and white CC and not green as most are .

even with the little tracer ledray ir you can see quiet far with it much farther than the rifle is capable of shooting any way

and you use it just like a normal scope mind its still hard to judge the distances with it

but as i did with Davids nv ill just have a plinking sesh with her and that should sort it out

and with this being the first yukon photon its cross hair is in the scope not the nv and there are no mill dots

The xt photon has six (i think) electronic cross hairs with mill dots and they say is much better than the one iv got

but im happy with her just need to get out with it now

google it and there are vids showing you what there like

I set it up at 27 yards and was putting pellet on pellet no problem with it

• Like 1

O i was REZ i was

i would of sold up

No mate. Waiting for my one piece sportsmatch to arrive tomorrow. It'll be out on the game at the weekend.

Nothing but the best for you rez

• Like 1