Scorp 177 Gone/cheers Flynndog

Well i did a deal with flynndog for a nv set up and ir and battery charger and me and vis drove 200 miles round trip to do the deal it was nice to meat flynndog he,s a nice lad and good to deal with

hope the scorp serves him well im over the moon with the nv scope its a Yukon photon 4x42

And this is going on the s410 22

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-27409000-1431259845_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-13642900-1431259859_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-81251300-1431259871_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well i did a deal with flynndog for a nv set up and ir and battery charger and me and vis drove 200 miles round trip to do the deal it was nice to meat flynndog he,s a nice lad and good to deal with

Shit i missed out again   Feck the shoot we could of gone on the p*ss :drinks:   atvbmac :thumbs:

Just hope this gets you back on track

Posted Images

If I had have known you were down this neck of the woods I would have invited you out for a shoot

Shit i missed out again

Feck the shoot we could of gone on the p*ss :drinks: :drinks: :drinks::cheers::drink:

• Like 3

Just got a new job so hopefully when I get paid some gun tokens (wages) that scope is on my list!

Let me k ow how you get on with it Mac, have never used a scope only a diy kit.. Does it effect your peripheral much? Just wondering the logistics of it if that makes sense!

Great setup!

Atb Ade

• Like 1

If I had have known you were down this neck of the woods I would have invited you out for a shoot

We could always arrange a trip down on a weekend !

Your more than welcome I'm sure we can sort something out :thumbs:

Just got a new job so hopefully when I get paid some gun tokens (wages) that scope is on my list!

Let me k ow how you get on with it Mac, have never used a scope only a diy kit.. Does it effect your peripheral much? Just wondering the logistics of it if that makes sense!

Great setup!

Atb Ade

Im not an expert on the nv the one that was lone me off a very good freind takes some getting used to and you have to practice and then some to be any good with them

with this one it looks like you use it like you would your normal scope but i still think you will have to get used to judging your distance

im hoping that this one will help me more with the other

post-63400-0-41058700-1431267596_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-35778700-1431267848_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-14877600-1431267862_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Some other new scopes iv fitted to the springers to day a set of zos 6x24x50 swat tactical with side focus

and the mtc mambas to the pro sport as im still on the side line as to get rid of her iv not even been out with it yet

post-63400-0-57968500-1431268122_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-40075200-1431268132_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-51046200-1431268151_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-52158200-1431268302.jpg

• Like 1

Shame about the thumb hole :tongue2::laugh:

Im getting used to it lol

and DJ im working on it mate im working on it

ill have Timmy Tree on before long giving me ear jip for getting rid of the pro sport lol

Hope your happy now Mac

Best of luck with it , you may need a t20 ir , to go with it Mate

Any way big fella just keep smiling

Atb Dave

Thanks bud

im hoping that it helps me with yours mate all i need now is my raider back so i can fit yours to it then i will be a happy bunny

Moxy say,s there a good nv scope

iv all ready taken rabbits down with yours ill just have to see what this is like ?