Anthony Joshua

Well he's done the business again tonight.

Stopped the fella early on in round 2.

People are saying he's just fought another muppet, and it did look that way. He made the guy look like someone they fetched off the street and put boxing gloves on.

But the facts are that his opponent was a seasoned pro with 36 wins and 1 draw from 47 fights.

Kevin Johnson vows to be the first man to stop joshua on May 30th and he also said he plans to stop him early on.

I personally want to see joshua get taken into the later rounds and take a few big shots to see what he's made off. But I think the outcome will be the same. Another win for AJ.

What are people's predictions?

• Like 1

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw him this morning he looks none too clever but its a tough game and not something he hasnt experienced before......personally id like to see him call it a day now....people who have known him a whi

It amazes me how boxing fans these days have absolutely no loyalty whatsoever to their countrymen.....i cant for the life of me understand how any British boxing fan would not be hoping Joshua reaches

Feck me,..what a strange thread,...my fecking auld head is spinning...   If we are still on the subject of boxing,...I always read what Gnasher has to say,..mostly because I feel he writes, with an

Posted Images

I think Johnson is a step up in class but he's no spring chicken...I think AJ will stop him but no doubt he will have to work a lot harder than he did last night. Johnson looks fit and ready to go. (Im looking forward to the Brook v gavin fight)

I just want to see him fight Johnson you can't rate him atall when he is fighting out of shape paid to loose bums, Even Kevin Johnson doesn't punch back hardly and just goes into a defensive shell and survives he's hardly going to give am a test atall

People are saying he's just fought another muppet, and it did look that way. He made the guy look like someone they fetched off the street and put boxing gloves on.

But the facts are that his opponent was a seasoned pro with 36 wins and 1 draw from 47 fights.

Your having a laugh the guy was badly out of shape and looked like held been dragged of the streets also he has been beat 11 times now, the best person he's been up against was Shannon Briggs, seasoned pro in the bum ranks more like, oh well the AJ hype train continues on its journey to a nasty KO somewhere down the line.
  • Like 1

Makes me laugh listening to how some folks minds work.......i didnt hear nobody calling Mike Tysons career a " hype train " when he knocked out his first 25 cab drivers/road sweepers !!.......but then thats impressionable youngsters for you i suppose ;)

Joshua is a 12 fight novice who has quickly and clinically put away everyone put in front of him so far......as a fantastic prospect he can do no more that that.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 7

Makes me laugh listening to how some folks minds work.......i didnt hear nobody calling Mike Tysons career a " hype train " when he knocked out his first 25 cab drivers/road sweepers !!.......but then thats impressionable youngsters for you i suppose ;)

Joshua is a 12 fight novice who has quickly and clinically put away everyone put in front of him so far......as a fantastic prospect he can do no more that that.

Tyson full career was a hype job anybody decent or that wasn't intimidated by the hype around him bet him.

• Like 1

Tyson full career was a hype job anybody decent or that wasn't intimidated by the hype around him bet him.

There we go, AJ will get a surprise when he finally gets hit! Just wait for it, eddie and Joshua are already talking about upping the opposition after the Johnson fight, hopefully they stick him in with chisora after

There we go, AJ will get a surprise when he finally gets hit! Just wait for it, eddie and Joshua are already talking about upping the opposition after the Johnson fight, hopefully they stick him in with chisora after

Hope AJ doesn't get a suprise and keeps taking small steps up he has potential to be good and is a likeable guy

There we go, AJ will get a surprise when he finally gets hit!

What makes you say that ?.....do you think he,s never taken punches off of big powerful guys then ?
Yeah he was knocked down by Dillon whyte and he is hardly powerfull Plus obviously he has been sparring people aswell and taken shots I just don't think he will last when he fights anyone who's up there currently, I don't hate Joshua i just don't think he deserves all the hype, it seems to be the same story on the boxing forums with only casuals believing the hype. All them muscles don't carry themselves he seems to be getting bigger aswell which can only hamper him further.