Sign in to follow this  
engr82

Brummie Webley Raider S/s

Unfortunately I have to sell my Raider as I have no real need for it and could do with a bit of cash.

Shoots better than most rifles around as people on here will back me up as its Macs old rifle!

It comes with bipod,bag,x2 fill probes, A&M silencer and centre point 3-9x40 scope.

I thought id try keep it in the THL family before selling it offline!

£200

I can sent pictures by email or mobile if interest as I cant upload them for some reason!

Many thanks

Nick

• Like 2

Wish I could buy her back! Peach! Will stick a jsb where ever you point her absolute fact!

Anyone is getting a fricking super deal! Legend moves on 😉

• Like 1

Honestly it shoots my hw100 but I cant sell that and iv just got a lovely vmach tuned hw80 so no need for the poor raider.

It is a bargain! cheap rifle for top of the range accuracy!

if i sell the pro sport in time ill have her back

fingers crossed

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-60127200-1431236693_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-03009200-1431236703_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-91947000-1431236759_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Big Mac get her bought back !

Just wish i had the money mate

iv put the pro sport up for sale to

just hope it sells before this

Big Mac get her bought back !

Just wish i had the money mate

iv put the pro sport up for sale to

just hope it sells before this

Well you shouldnt have much problems selling that pro sport mate as they are lovely rifles.

• Like 1

What calibre is it and type of stock hard to see it pics,

and would you be willing to post.

Thanks

Is .22 and black lacquered stock and metal work so its not a show piece but a damn good hunter.

Id send it if you paid the cost, iv never posted a rifle so I need to know who to do it through.

Cheers

Parcel force 48 mate! Take the action out the stock and wack it in a long enough box and you should be under the length restrictions.. Think it's about 12/13 quid buddy! Have a couple of boxes you can stick her in if Ya are in the area buddy! How's that 80 shooting? Am still looking out for a 90!!

• Like 1

Is .22 and black lacquered stock and metal work so its not a show piece but a damn good hunter.

Id send it if you paid the cost, iv never posted a rifle so I need to know who to do it through.

Cheers

Parcelforce only ones to send it through.

Dont be tempted as others do to send it as " sporting goods" as its a prohibited item, so if anything goes wrong your insurance is void ( none declared item) or the worst it gets x-rayed and it then gets seized.

Heres a worth while read for sending stuff, oh and empty the cylinder of all air mate

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/287689-posting-air-rifles-and-their-components/

regards John

• Like 1

i also owned this rifle bargain at 200

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this