New Premium Jsb Pellets

Hi all what are your views on the new jsbs coming out https://youtu.be/mo3U9TVcotA I've not seen many barrels that jsbs ain't one of the top pellets for accuracy so will defiantly be giving these a try but they do look like they could be a bit on the pricey side so probably wond be using them for plinking but anything that gives me a bit more confidence when out hunting is a plus in my book

• Like 1

I always look at the negative side so here goes.

Price per 200! And availability. They are far from a plinking pellet as silverback said. Ok for a target tarts requirement but would you consider them as a hunting alternative based on price?

More importantly ( disregarding the recent JSB quality thread ), how accurate do you need to be?

If your current flavour of pellets are spot on.

Let's say your using JSB's already. Your grouping whatever at whatever yards. No fliers your gun loves them.

What difference is a few thousandth of an inch going to make?

Shouldn't a "premium" standard of pellet be offered regardless, to its loyal and potential customer base?

Bearing in mind there's massive discounts to be had bulk buying from Europe direct.

Are they guaranteed to please fussy barrels?

I would like to see an honest review but there's nothing wrong with what I'm using at the moment. And the blond with the short skirt was bang on :thumbs:

I've been using certain, specific headsizes of H&N FTT and Air Arms Field ammo for years for hunting. The least they'll do is produce a cloverleaf group, zeroed at decent hunting ranges. None of the little critters I used these on, have ever complained about them!

Something for Olympic target shooters these pellets by the look of them.

Edited by pianoman

seems like a rip off really

Are they not jsb exacts but pre weighed and more expensive

How about make more consistent pellets to start with I'm no expert but that's how I'm seeing it good spot tho

Sorry if I've offended anyone and if I'm wrong please correct me as I won't no

I think I'll leave them for the comp shooters! Don't mind putting money into my pellets (let's face it it's the cheapest ammo your going to buy) but these are a bit nit picky, my sentiments echo the above if your getting great groups with your set up already you probably won't get much out of these

They are already weighed to 0.01 gr tolerance or something but for the price of 200 it's a rip off I have tested these's in my goldstar se and they don't group any better than the jsb 4.53's which I already use

John.

• Like 2