Automatic Transmission Fluid

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so it seams , I was going to tell you that I put a lamp on the jimny last week it was working fine when I fitted it but never been out at night so I went for a shine last night went to the spot switch

You really are a clueless fukcker, gearbox oil Which diff? Only need to top them up till it comes out the fill plug hole FFS   Cheers, D.

yea I topped it up again today cause it was making a noise when turning , I'll have to get it checked out , can't rely take it back I board a hole through the roof for my lamp today ??f****n class man

Took the banjo bolt out for some reason try's to put it back and it's not going all the way inn it's like a bit of the bolt has broken off inside the hole Ffs , any body wanting a fight ???

Was jrhinking there this banjo bolt on the stearing block it doesn't have any pipe coming out of it so surely any bolt would do because the holes in n the banjo bold aren't doing nothing because it's screwed right down to the block ?

Sussed it out I forgot there was a pipe to put on before I screw the banjo bolt on

You seriously need to stick to the paving Jim, amateur car mechanics doesn't appear to be your strong suit lol

Cheers, D.

Sussed it out I forgot there was a pipe to put on before I screw the banjo bolt on

You seriously need to stick to the paving Jim, amateur car mechanics doesn't appear to be your strong suit lol

Cheers, D.

so it seams , I was going to tell you that I put a lamp on the jimny last week it was working fine when I fitted it but never been out at night so I went for a shine last night went to the spot switched on the lamp nothing opened the door and it came on f****n wired it up so it just comes on when the door is open pmsl ??
  • Like 3