Automatic Transmission Fluid

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so it seams , I was going to tell you that I put a lamp on the jimny last week it was working fine when I fitted it but never been out at night so I went for a shine last night went to the spot switch

You really are a clueless fukcker, gearbox oil Which diff? Only need to top them up till it comes out the fill plug hole FFS   Cheers, D.

yea I topped it up again today cause it was making a noise when turning , I'll have to get it checked out , can't rely take it back I board a hole through the roof for my lamp today ??f****n class man

Here's a clue.......look for a big oily patch covered in fluid.....might be a hole aboot there....?

You should have bought my hilux off me ... Runs like a dream 12 months MOT and the lamp mount is already in place ........

never even thought ken got offered one yesterday as well lamp included aswel baaasteeaard ?

COULD BE LEAKING FROM RACK INTO GAITER (RUBBER BOOT) AND NOT LEAKING UNTIL FULL.

feck bide I'll get it into garage Tuesday hopefull it'll not be to much cheers big ears

COULD BE LEAKING FROM RACK INTO GAITER (RUBBER BOOT) AND NOT LEAKING UNTIL FULL.

feck nose I'll get it into garage Tuesday hopefull it'll not be to much cheers big ears

Went up up collect the bolt I was needing he handed me a f banjo bolt ?, I said I said it wasn't the banjo bolt j was needing it's the bolt that's got the pipe coming out of it , so he took me through his office had a look on the pc , it's the steering block not the pump bolt I'm after , think I'll stick with my day job ??