Lifting The Ban

There is no way on gods green earth every Tory would vote yes to lifting any ban. At the end of the day mp's for the most part just say what the majority want to hear, and if unfortunately the majority in that particular constituency don't want hunting legalised, then unfortunately that is the route they will go.

Sorry for being cynical but the powers thAt be are in this for one reason and that is pier, and until there is a bigger appetite for change amonst the majority(which hunters are not) that won't change. In my opinion anyway ?

• Like 3

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did the ban stop anyone in the first place? I think the good lads kept there head down and the idiots got caught posting on facebook, it would be nice not to have to make two trips for one session tho

Your having a laugh NO they won't lift the ban tory lieing scum

I know what you mean mate, but I heard from a farmer not so long ago that the annual hare shoot last year at Sandringham accounted for about 900 hares, it made me wonder how many other estates have ma

Posted Images

There is no way on gods green earth every Tory would vote yes to lifting any ban. At the end of the day mp's for the most part just say what the majority want to hear, and if unfortunately the majority in that particular constituency don't want hunting legalised, then unfortunately that is the route they will go.

Sorry for being cynical but the powers thAt be are in this for one reason and that is pier, and until there is a bigger appetite for change amonst the majority(which hunters are not) that won't change. In my opinion anyway

It makes you wonder why Cameron chose to look at revoking the ban :hmm:

• Like 1

Sorry for being cynical but the powers thAt be are in this for one reason and that is pier, and until there is a bigger appetite for change amonst the majority(which hunters are not) that won't change. In my opinion anyway

http://www.conservativesagainstfoxhunting.com/about/
  • Like 1

Will the fact that it is costing so much to in force the law be a factor or should i say be a reason they could use for reversing it?Be nice to see it be reversed give people a bit of peace :thumbs: .

• Like 2

Any chance there is of overturning the ban lies amongst us and our governing bodies. Stay tidy, dont get into name calling and slanging matches. Pester those that choose, and are paid to represent us, to pull their finger out of their insurance funded arseholes and do a proper job. Start with the BBC

• Like 5

Anti hunt campaigners are already trying to stop any repeal and to extend the ban to cover pastimes such as grouse shooting ect..

The problem with the hunting folk is we are happy left alone to do our own thing whereas the Antis are always busy and organised trying to be a step ahead because that is there thing.

Who exactly is fighting our corner?

I agree with a trip to London, it would be a hell of a start at least?

• Like 3

jim barrington as tweeted goodbye the ban ??

That knob who was a director for LACS lol,I don't trust him one bit..as the saying goes a leopard never changes it's spots ?

• Like 4

its simple the vote is to repeal the ban, that means everything goes back to how it was, before 2005, f**k the purple haired lentil munching lesbians, and the dreadlocked wiggers, and all there puppet masters, either people who hunt with dogs start to look positive, or f**k it off and just give in to them ?

• Like 1

its simple the vote is to repeal the ban, that means everything goes back to how it was, before 2005, f**k the purple haired lentil munching lesbians, and the dreadlocked wiggers, and all there puppet masters, either people who hunt with dogs start to look positive, or f**k it off and just give in to them ?

You are spot on mate. Too many negatives and die hard reds on here sometimes. We would all be speaking German (no offence) if the commy cowards had there way. You can bet on one thing,and that is if the ban was repealed all these doubters would soon be on the bandwagon shouting I WAS THERE!!! I went on the march bla bla. The time to be positive is now. We are in the best position for years but we need to stand together.

• Like 5

i live in a big hunting area (or what was a big fox hunting, mink hunting, hare hunting, and hare coursing area) i just looked on the internet the thirsk and malton mp is conservative, he won 27500 votes next was labour on only 7000 votes and all the rest of them on less than 7000 votes, the first thing i am going to do is post a letter and also email him a letter, explaining i voted for him for a reason, and i would like a reply as to what his plans are regarding the vote to repeal, all you have to do for now is just let the local mps know there are still are lot of people out there who want to continue hunting and coursing as they did before 2005, and tell them in return they will continue to get our vote in future years

• Like 9

Just look on here lol there's no unity,coursing threads have more bitching than a months viewing of Jeremy Kyle..work inside the guidelines,do your stuff and things will be fine..it ain't ever going back to what it was,write,march do what you want but it won't matter a shite..when 80 odd per cent of the country are against hunting the Government won't dare risk losing the vote of millions by re-instating hunting with dogs..the Government ain't stupid by saying they will have a free vote on it,by doing so it keeps the hunting fraternity on their side too..keep on dreaming if you think things are changing for the better..I'm happier than I have been for a long time doing what I'm doing with my dogs..good luck in your quest folks ??

• Like 4