Lifting The Ban

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did the ban stop anyone in the first place? I think the good lads kept there head down and the idiots got caught posting on facebook, it would be nice not to have to make two trips for one session tho

Your having a laugh NO they won't lift the ban tory lieing scum

I know what you mean mate, but I heard from a farmer not so long ago that the annual hare shoot last year at Sandringham accounted for about 900 hares, it made me wonder how many other estates have ma

Posted Images

i don't think the tories majority is enough to get it through,if a few of them vote no there isn't a prayer of it going through,unless as stated it goes to english/welsh voting on english/welsh law

but do they want the scenes that they had in london with lacs and the antis

i don't think the tories majority is enough to get it through,if a few of them vote no there isn't a prayer of it going through,unless as stated it goes to english/welsh voting on english/welsh law

This ban affects England Scotland Ireland and Wales hunting lads live in all parts, this divide and vote means f/a Europe also have a ban so it needs to be dealt with now it is repeal of a law that the law says is not enforceable because of the way it was legislated and drawn up so it needs REPEALING not renegotiating As for the antis and lacs in London some of the hunters could do with learning from them, the appathy led to a ban in the first place as most of the lads who were involved preban will tell you.

dont think

This ban affects England Scotland Ireland and Wales hunting lads live in all parts, this divide and vote means f/a Europe also have a ban so it needs to be dealt with now it is repeal of a law that the law says is not enforceable because of the way it was legislated and drawn up so it needs REPEALING not renegotiating As for the antis and lacs in London some of the hunters could do with learning from them, the appathy led to a ban in the first place as most of the lads who were involved preban will tell you.

dont think theres a ban here..

Better to have tried and lost than never to have tried at all.

lol...where .were most of yous when the march was in London then??..

.how many posters replying to this topic are members of N.W.T.F. or Fell and moorland.... there are real folks fighting behind closed doors keeping terrier work and lurcher work alive, why don't yous contact them see what YOU can do for them take a bit of workload off them many hands and all that.... or why don't yous all try and form a National Working Lurcher Federation, meet up with the politicians tell them the way the media potrays lurcher work and coursing is not they way its done by competent individuals... or would yous all rather sit on here posting and crying about how this person or that person wont defend YOUR lurchers... get a committee together and fight for your rights too work lurchers in the correct and proper manner....oh hang on that would take away from your time on here cryinh instead of doing something constructive about it...

yous all sound like the men on bear grylls island...aw im too tired too go look for firewood, or im too hungry too hunt for food..yous all want someone else to do they heavy lifting but none want too lift themselves.... theres more too lurcher work than just a slip.....if its your chosen fieldcraft and IF you LOVE it don't cry about it DEFEND it too the death!

also could someone point me in the direction to find out where in the hunting act of 2004, where it says its actually illegal to take a fox on the RUN with a lurcher?

you sound like a plank did you invent protesting plenty of lads protested and have run and worked their dogs outside the law since the ban came in they are facing it daily I notice you are over the water and the very same ban is staring you lads in the face so join hands and fight instead of talking bear gryls and bull shit.

• Like 1

dont think

dont think theres a ban here..

not yet but its on the cards isnt it or did I dream it?

• Like 1

Hunting with dogs was banned in Scotland before it was banned here so the repeal wont affect the scottish, its not banned in Ireland northern or southern, so the repeal is only involving England and Wales

Wheres the information that its on the cards to ban hunting in Ireland?

Y.I.S Leeview

.how many posters replying to this topic are members of N.W.T.F. or Fell and moorland.... there are real folks fighting behind closed doors keeping terrier work and lurcher work alive, why don't yous contact them see what YOU can do for them take a bit of workload off them many hands and all that.... or why don't yous all try and form a National Working Lurcher Federation, meet up with the politicians tell them the way the media potrays lurcher work and coursing is not they way its done by competent individuals... or would yous all rather sit on here posting and crying about how this person or that person wont defend YOUR lurchers... get a committee together and fight for your rights too work lurchers in the correct and proper manner....oh hang on that would take away from your time on here cryinh instead of doing something constructive about it...

yous all sound like the men on bear grylls island...aw im too tired too go look for firewood, or im too hungry too hunt for food..yous all want someone else to do they heavy lifting but none want too lift themselves.... theres more too lurcher work than just a slip.....if its your chosen fieldcraft and IF you LOVE it don't cry about it DEFEND it too the death!

also could someone point me in the direction to find out where in the hunting act of 2004, where it says its actually illegal to take a fox on the RUN with a lurcher?

you sound like a plank did you invent protesting plenty of lads protested and have run and worked their dogs outside the law since the ban came in they are facing it daily I notice you are over the water and the very same ban is staring you lads in the face so join hands and fight instead of talking bear gryls and bull shit.....

just as I expected.... you haven't a clue...tut tut

Hunting with dogs was banned in Scotland before it was banned here so the repeal wont affect the scottish, its not banned in Ireland northern or southern, so the repeal is only involving England and Wales

Y.I.S Leeview

i beleive the ban was debated in N/ireland and it is now illegal to hold organised coursing meetings in Northern ireland, you can still course as an individual the irish lads will know. I understand there is a debate going on now about a total ban in N/ireland. Yes Scotland a different laws but untill such time as voting is restricted to only English MP,sit affects us all.

you sound like a plank did you invent protesting plenty of lads protested and have run and worked their dogs outside the law since the ban came in they are facing it daily I notice you are over the water and the very same ban is staring you lads in the face so join hands and fight instead of talking bear gryls and bull shit.....

just as I expected.... you haven't a clue...tut tut

go on enlighten me with your wisdom.

Y.I.S Leeview

As the ban was brought in Scotland under a labour majority same as England what is the SNP, s take on the ban ?

Edited by desertbred

Y.I.S Leeview

i beleive the ban was debated in N/ireland and it is now illegal to hold organised coursing meetings in Northern ireland, you can still course as an individual the irish lads will know. I understand there is a debate going on now about a total ban in N/ireland. Yes Scotland a different laws but untill such time as voting is restricted to only English MP,sit affects us all.

The Scottish Parliament passed the ban so we(the English)were nt involved

As I understand it coursing in Eire is done under license and these are only given to ICC registered clubs

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 1

Y.I.S Leeview

The Scottish Parliament passed the ban so we(the English)were nt involved

As I understand it coursing in Eire is done under license and these are only given to ICC registered clubs

Y.I.S Leeview

The majority of Scottish Mps in their parliament where labour do you think the English labour party didnt influence the vote to Ban hunting with dogs? Eire is also not part of UK but N/Ireland is I think in 2010 a ban was passed then overturned but made organised coursing illegal some of the irish lads will know better than me .

The major point to avoid getting side tracked is that any lads coming from Wales Ireland or Scotland for sightseeing activities are all subject to the English law , so it is just as important to them to get this one repealed as many make the trips regularly for sightseeing.They can help support any activities organised

Edited by desertbred

Therein lies the problemDB,theres not a cat in hells chance theyre going to say this doesn't work lets scrap it,and sweep it under the carpet,whats more likely is a "task force" will be put in place so the "bigger picture "can be scrutinised....depending on the people looking at it ,it could go pear shaped very quickly,as has already been said one look on facebook will give a fencesitter enough material of a dubious nature to put them off lurcher/terrier work and push for an outright ban on hunting with dogs full stop...then anybody caught with a dog and quarry will be in court without a leg to stand on .I know I probably come across as a defeatist stating such,but I think the whole thing is better left alone,it can only get worse...if however there is another march on London I will be there :yes: