Lifting The Ban

. That vote by mirror readers is just for fox hunting and not hunting with dogs .i dont see why they were all lumped together in the first place . It was never an effective way to keep down fox numbers .couple of lurchers would do the job much quicker .within 100 yrds not miles over fields . The urban fox is way out of control here and the population quoted by rspca is laughable .i see 10/20 of the mangey things every night while im at work. Not to mention shitting in my boots i left on the door step

• Like 2

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did the ban stop anyone in the first place? I think the good lads kept there head down and the idiots got caught posting on facebook, it would be nice not to have to make two trips for one session tho

Your having a laugh NO they won't lift the ban tory lieing scum

I know what you mean mate, but I heard from a farmer not so long ago that the annual hare shoot last year at Sandringham accounted for about 900 hares, it made me wonder how many other estates have ma

Posted Images

I have always thought why not have a license like a rod license and have at least 10 acres of permission ( any farmer would take a bung ) and or be in club . But it ain't going happen !!! But they would make money of it like fishing

the vote is to repeal the ban,

repeal

rɪˈpiːl/
verb
  1. 1.
    revoke or annul (a law or act of parliament).
    "the legislation was repealed five months later"
    synonyms: revoke, rescind, cancel, reverse, abrogate, annul, nullify, declare null and void, make void, void, invalidate, render invalid, quash, abolish, set aside, countermand, retract, withdraw, overrule, override; More
noun
  1. 1.
    the action of revoking or annulling a law or act of parliament.
    "the House voted in favour of repeal"
    synonyms: revocation, rescinding, cancellation, reversal, annulment, nullification, voiding, invalidation, quashing, abolition, abrogation, setting aside, countermanding, retraction, withdrawal, rescindment, overruling, overriding; More
  • Like 4

Even Blair says pushing the ban through is something he regrets, it's caused no good for hares, foxes or anything else, all we need now is for Cameron to pull his thumb out of his kulu and let us all get back to Altcar

He didn't regret taking the £1000.000 from the IWWF though did he? Whether Cameron is successful or not ,the fact remains his party is the only one that promised a free vote on it,something he couldn't swing with the coalition,let's let the dust settle and see if he keeps his word.

Who gives a shit anyway, like i said on another thread, keep ya head down an get on with it.

I know what you mean mate, but I heard from a farmer not so long ago that the annual hare shoot last year at Sandringham accounted for about 900 hares, it made me wonder how many other estates have mass slaughter of hares like this going on, I've never been involved with legal organised coursing, but I always liked the way the coursing club maintained and protected the hare population with fairness and more importantly a true sporting chance for the quarry
hare drives aint nothing new mate, u dont have to be part of a club to respect quarry and land either, as for a sporting chance, well a mans got to eat aint he? lol.

How many hunters in the Uk rely on what they catch/shoot for dinner?

the vote is to repeal the ban,

repeal

rɪˈpiːl/
verb
  1. 1.
    revoke or annul (a law or act of parliament).
    "the legislation was repealed five months later"
    synonyms: revoke, rescind, cancel, reverse, abrogate, annul, nullify, declare null and void, make void, void, invalidate, render invalid, quash, abolish, set aside, countermand, retract, withdraw, overrule, override; More
noun
  1. 1.
    the action of revoking or annulling a law or act of parliament.
    "the House voted in favour of repeal"
    synonyms: revocation, rescinding, cancellation, reversal, annulment, nullification, voiding, invalidation, quashing, abolition, abrogation, setting aside, countermanding, retraction, withdrawal, rescindment, overruling, overriding; More

correct cocker, basically the truth is when/if this law is repealed hunting will be returned to how it operated before this law was imposed on us.

amendments and licensing can only be introduced by another act going before parliament to be voted on in the future not at the same time as reinstating the previous law.

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 3

if cameron has got any sense he will offer the scots another referendum first, then the tories will have england to themselves One country, one party running it, no opposition, make Scotland independent and the Conservative party will rule unaposed for the next 30 years

• Like 2

At least Sirius,cocker and lee view get it, if there is a vote then it will be as it was before, no licensing no trade offs no "yes to hounds, no to lurchers"

If every Tory mp votes in favour the vote will carry. We can only hope that, be ause Cameron has a personal interest, he will pressure his mps to vote with him. We can do our part by writing to our mps to tell them which way we want them to vote, and Mr lloyd is right, we need to have another march......

Edited by beast
  • Like 3

At least Sirius,cocker and lee view get it, if there is a vote then it will be as it was before, no licensing no trade offs no "yes to hounds, no to lurchers"

If every Tory mp votes in favour the vote will carry. We can only hope that, be ause Cameron has a personal interest, he will pressure his mps to vote with him. We can do our part by writing to our mps to tell them which way we want them to vote, and Mr lloyd is right, we need to have another march......

we had better start praying.

And keep our noses clean!

• Like 1