Lifting The Ban

this shows these lacs and antis in their true colours. Maybe all those on this forum who dont understand their danger might like to give their heads a shake,

www.theargus.co.uk/news/13217956.Animal_rights_activists____threats_force_children_s_charity_to_cancel_fundraiser/

May be send this link to all the MP,s who support this type of scummy b*****ds in their opposition to the repeal of the hunting Ban.

Very upsetting.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did the ban stop anyone in the first place? I think the good lads kept there head down and the idiots got caught posting on facebook, it would be nice not to have to make two trips for one session tho

Your having a laugh NO they won't lift the ban tory lieing scum

I know what you mean mate, but I heard from a farmer not so long ago that the annual hare shoot last year at Sandringham accounted for about 900 hares, it made me wonder how many other estates have ma

Posted Images

I offered to Sponsor a greyhound race at Pelaw in memory of my mates wife who passed away due to cancer.

I also offered the local Hospice the same amount 250 quid

Obviously antis were infiltrating the greyhound site the same as they will on here and THL

They contacted the Hospice and said they would cause all sorts of trouble if they accepted my 250 which was being raised in conjunction with a greyhound race which they deemed cruel.

We had to stop the donation in conjunction with a greyhound race.

The race went ahead in memory of my mates wife the winner receiveing the prize money and trophy

I waited a month and then quietly donated the same amount to the Hospice that cared for her.

They are pure scum and that's another reason we should all fight tooth and nail to overturn the ban .

I'm speechless at the lack of humanity shown by that "group".

Shouting abuse across a field, popping tyre's or calling the police is one thing, but f**k me that's a whole different level. How they get away with actions like those is beyond me.

And people from there side call me a cruel cnut for letting the pot licker catch a few rabbits...

• Like 1