Lifting The Ban

Desertbred didn't I just read you were f***ing off out the country? Your just a foreigner in this land..go f**k yourself because I'm racist too..hail the new dawn and keep Britain white.. Jog on you foreign twat

• Like 1

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did the ban stop anyone in the first place? I think the good lads kept there head down and the idiots got caught posting on facebook, it would be nice not to have to make two trips for one session tho

Your having a laugh NO they won't lift the ban tory lieing scum

I know what you mean mate, but I heard from a farmer not so long ago that the annual hare shoot last year at Sandringham accounted for about 900 hares, it made me wonder how many other estates have ma

Posted Images

I seriously don't give a f**k about ANYTHING OR ANYONE especially that idiot,I say what I mean and mean what I say..simple as that..I don't tell lies and don't hide what I think either..I'm proud of what I do when it comes to hunting,i m proud to be white,I'm proud to be English to..nothing false about me unlike most folk on here...your all as bad as MPs lol,spineless c**ts

• Like 2

I seriously don't give a f**k about ANYTHING OR ANYONE especially that idiot,I say what I mean and mean what I say..simple as that..I don't tell lies and don't hide what I think either..I'm proud of what I do when it comes to hunting,i m proud to be white,I'm proud to be English to..nothing false about me unlike most folk on here...your all as bad as MPs lol,spineless c**ts

Andy you are needing some of my happy pills mate.look they work :D :D :D:laugh:

Lads, the last few posts are beginning to look like they're ( the other lot, antis etc ) starting to win with the underhand tactics of dividing and causing a rift amongst hunting people, for their gain!

I'm probably as pessimistic about the ban as anyone, but I've still voted etc for the repeal and would hate to see any more rural ways of life thrown to one side for the sake of all this modern cuddly, tree hugging, save our endangered squirrel, fox, hare, mink, blue whale etc complete BOLLOX!!

Think positive :thumbs:

• Like 3

Would be nice to know what the actual repeal is going to be before any marches or campaigns are organised, because if lurcher and terrier lads are going to be sold down river to bring hunting with hounds back then i and lots of other lads I know won't be doing any marching or campaigning.

• Like 1

We want one thing and one thing only that Cameron pledged Repeal of the hunting with dogs Act, no watered down compromises, the whole package, When this ban was introduced from my research the Fox hunters and shooters split from the path of no Ban that led to the Dogs Ban components being introduced . selling down the river wont be allowed this time we need a united front lads who say it wont be repealed fair comment but you dont get fuckall without you struggle for it . Those who have the attitude feck you I am ok with what I do, are every bit as selfish as the antis you dont give a f**k about the here and now or the future of hunting. The Lacs, Rspca and the tree huggers must be having street parties now seeing the lack of fight being displayed in this matter. Cameron should be made fully aware FULL REPEAL OR NO DEAL.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 6

Would be nice to know what the actual repeal is going to be before any marches or campaigns are organised, because if lurcher and terrier lads are going to be sold down river to bring hunting with hounds back then i and lots of other lads I know won't be doing any marching or campaigning.

OK lets go back 15yrs when we started marching to stop this ban, there was the same negative talk of selling terriers and lurchers down the river in order to save foxhunting for the gentry and the outcome was Coursing and hunting went but terrier work was still permisable under certain circumstances. So I suggest we stop digressing what may or may not come about and concentrate on lobbying mp's of all parties for their views,when we find out how they will vote we can then bombard the NO's with mail to show our strength

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 3

Desertbred didn't I just read you were f***ing off out the country? Your just a foreigner in this land..go f**k yourself because I'm racist too..hail the new dawn and keep Britain white.. Jog on you foreign twat

You may live to regret those comments and thoughts one day Fuji
  • Like 3

Its about hunting not if I am a foreigner or Muslim or even a c**t, its about hunting with dogs if Fuji is racist thats for him to deal with, It doesnt trouble me in the slightest I dont want to have family ties with him . The ban stops us all doing what we spend all our available time doing, personal likes dislikes should go on the back burner for another day. UNITY AS HUNTERS IS THE DIRECTION WE NEED TO GO.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 7

i don't go fox hunting i don't follow foxhounds but i do like to see them out, so would vote for a repeal anyway, even if it was solely in the favour of foxhounds, as has been said before, once hunting has gone, the antis will focus on other rural pursuits like pheasant shooting coarse fishing etc, air rifle shooting etc, i see that in Scotland they are currently trying to make air rifle owners need a licence to own an air rifle,

i don't go fox hunting i don't follow foxhounds but i do like to see them out, so would vote for a repeal anyway, even if it was solely in the favour of foxhounds, as has been said before, once hunting has gone, the antis will focus on other rural pursuits like pheasant shooting coarse fishing etc, air rifle shooting etc, i see that in Scotland they are currently trying to make air rifle owners need a licence to own an air rifle,

air rifle,,need a licence here for 1,so they prob say their following suite,

• Like 1