Lifting The Ban

Take action - lobby your MP on the Hunting Act

Saturday, 30 May 2015

The Countryside Alliance has launched a new e-lobby as part of its campaign for repeal of the Hunting Act 2004. Take part here and share widely. Members and supporters are encouraged to take part in the e-lobby, reminding Conservative MPs that a vote on repeal was a manifesto commitment while urging MPs of other parties to support repeal of this failed Act. The e-lobby can be found here.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did the ban stop anyone in the first place? I think the good lads kept there head down and the idiots got caught posting on facebook, it would be nice not to have to make two trips for one session tho

Your having a laugh NO they won't lift the ban tory lieing scum

I know what you mean mate, but I heard from a farmer not so long ago that the annual hare shoot last year at Sandringham accounted for about 900 hares, it made me wonder how many other estates have ma

Posted Images

If everyone took just 20 mins of there life to write a few words to there local MP saying they wanted the hunting ban repealed on the grounds of British History' Culture ' and creation of Jobs.

Not to mention the law being unjust and unlawful and the money and man power it costs to Police it that is best spent fighting real crime.

And that you will support and vote for the Councillor ' MP that will support hunting in all forms ect.

Stick together and at this moment in time we have a chance

We cannot afford to miss this chance or any repeal may be lost for good

For the next 5 years we have a Goverment that is hunting friendly

Grab this chance with both hands.

you have a good point there max

as i said i am still waiting for my mp to reply i am now going to write to the pm

• Like 1

i just looked on the hunting with hounds forum on here, ime very surprised that those lads who hunt mink fox hares squirrels etc with dogs haven't done anything at all,

I thought the same cocker and the lurcher section is full of questions from people just starting out in the game aswell as pics of dogs ect which is fine to post but this is where they can make a difference it has surprised me at the lack of intrest buy most members considering the lurcher section is by far the most popular by posts perhaps it's true what has been said befor most are keyboard hunters so come on lads get your fingers out of your asses and message mp

Shooters fishermen your next and as a man of 36 I bet I see a ban of one of these in my life time and a challenge to horse racing greyhound racing and pigeon racing is what these nutters want

Wake up !!!!!!

• Like 5

instead of waiting for the ca us lads and lasses should start the ball rolling and start getting this march sorted. i dont want to see anymore fieldsports banned, The anti will have already started grouping together to keep this ban.

every one thats in to fieldsports be it shooting fishing or working dogs should get together can try and get this ban repealed

• Like 3

If a march is sorted it might be beneficial if lads from certain areas organised coaches from their areas picking ladsup at prearranged places, save lads driving down and paying the extortionate charges for parking in London and thats if you can find a parking spot.. Or may be worth talking to The Magic Bus Company or National Express for some block bookings at favourable rates

• Like 3

Desertbred I doff my cap to ya, ya have said some good posts on here and it's only to the benefit us non mussies lol. Cheers. P.s ya Mussie git.

Wait while I get you all praying in front of the parliament :laugh: but im not cutting my hand of and wearing a hook

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

Changes are already happening in other field sports to appease the idiot public, certain waters have a ban on barbed hooks, the grand national fences get smaller by the year, what next? I can see a limit on bag numbers for the game shooting lads looming. They'll do it slowly so you don't notice it and before you know it, it's all gone. Get your fingers out and email your mp you lazy b*****ds!!

• Like 6

Write to your MP give em your name & address,if they are against the ban the slimey twats will forward your info to the filth..I've never had permission to hunt in nigh on 40 years,I don't give a flying f**k if they repeal it or not,I've killed more gear than 99% could only ever dream of and I'm not talking a few hares a season I've killed just shy of 14,000 of them up until I was last caught in 2009,no big shakes in my eyes but still it will have some of you saying no way!!...I've felt the wrath of the courts both before and since the ban..I ain't stopping for no one..I've nothing in my life worth living for just now and aint going on any poxy march or writing to slimeball mp's,if I go to prison then I will go with my head held up high and for doing what I love..I will be out raping the land when your all waving your placards..get real will you for crying out loud..sit on here whinging about it all you like,it will do NO good but will keep you busy I guess? I'm out EVERY day looking where to hit in a few months time,you should do the same...f**k the ban,f**k authority...I'm a hunter who walks the walk not like the majority of wanabee hunters on here who talk the talk and that's about it..over & out from this miserable b*****d!!

• Like 2

Write to your MP give em your name & address,if they are against the ban the slimey twats will forward your info to the filth..I've never had permission to hunt in nigh on 40 years,I don't give a flying f**k if they repeal it or not,I've killed more gear than 99% could only ever dream of and I'm not talking a few hares a season I've killed just shy of 14,000 of them up until I was last caught in 2009,no big shakes in my eyes but still it will have some of you saying no way!!...I've felt the wrath of the courts both before and since the ban..I ain't stopping for no one..I've nothing in my life worth living for just now and aint going on any poxy march or writing to slimeball mp's,if I go to prison then I will go with my head held up high and for doing what I love..I will be out raping the land when your all waving your placards..get real will you for crying out loud..sit on here whinging about it all you like,it will do NO good but will keep you busy I guess? I'm out EVERY day looking where to hit in a few months time,you should do the same...f**k the ban,f**k authority...I'm a hunter who walks the walk not like the majority of wanabee hunters on here who talk the talk and that's about it..over & out from this miserable b*****d!!

I fully understand where you are coming from Fuji. But for me it runs far deeper than the hunting with dogs ban. I hunt, shoot and fish. I have lived a full life, and the moments that stand out in my memory, either have been banned, could well be, or will get fecked over. Working in a farming/rural community, all I see is that all that we hold dear to our hearts will get turned over, to the detriment of all that we hold dear. You keep on keeping on, in the face of adversity, but trust me, your kids and their kids will have no chance. It does not matter that you think it may change nothing. its about having our voices heard. This is not just the thin end of the wedge for hunting with dogs. Its the thin end of freedom. I love to walk out with a dog on land new and unseen, and if you are the same, then to do something about it

• Like 2

EVERYTHING i cared about in my life has gone Trench,hunting is all I have left,I'd not be fooked if I never woke up in the morning..repeal or not makes NO difference to me..I will keep on keeping on because its all I know..if I go to jail because of it again so be it..I've had enough of everything lol..good luck folks

PSX_20150521_063226_zpsmgvrvmpf.jpg

• Like 4

EVERYTHING i cared about in my life has gone Trench,hunting is all I have left,I'd not be fooked if I never woke up in the morning..repeal or not makes NO difference to me..I will keep on keeping on because its all I know..if I go to jail because of it again so be it..I've had enough of everything lol..good luck folks

PSX_20150521_063226_zpsmgvrvmpf.jpg

You keep on at it Andy! I understand your stand point. But I cannot just sit back and take anymore for the team.

• Like 2