• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing like a bit of bonding lol

you'll have exuse the gorilla teddy bear lol it was the mrs honest ?

Well misty's had her last pup hopefully 7bitches 6 dogs ffs lol she looks shagged she's done rely well ??

Posted Images

Just looking at the photo again, and they are all very much of a size. Obviously the wet ones haven't had time to plump out yet, but if all 13 are pretty close in size it says a lot for the health of the bitch and how she has been looked after :thumbs:

• Like 3

Thanks penny the kids had a day off today swapping them about , one slept in the door way of kennel all night lol two thirteen your olds are getting tucked inn they'll do there best by them every one will survive and we'll do our darnedest bye them pups and make sure there the same weight and healthy thanks again ?regards him

Haymin just watch that insulation mate.

I lined my keneels with it and my russell ended up yellow off the dust off it.

its great stuff if its sealed behind ply or something ,but it breaks down after a while.

its great stuff if its sealed behind ply or something ,but it breaks down after a while.

yea some one mentioned that as well ill get it done this week thanks , yea pick of the litter a right lol at least there's no 13 bitches only got 7 to chose from lol thanks again ?

yea some one mentioned that as well ill get it done this week thanks , yea pick of the litter a right lol at least there's no 13 bitches only got 7 to chose from lol thanks again ?