• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing like a bit of bonding lol

you'll have exuse the gorilla teddy bear lol it was the mrs honest ?

Well misty's had her last pup hopefully 7bitches 6 dogs ffs lol she looks shagged she's done rely well ??

Posted Images

Lol your a little to far BUT if you want me to talk you through it then no worries ... Let me know and I will send you my number ... You will need to do them on Thursday .....

• Like 1

Well done that bitch, but 13??? Many years ago one of my bitches had 14, 2 died shortly after birth, but she reared 12 just fine, and looked as fat as a pudding all the way through. Plenty of red meat, chicken carcases, breast of lamb, natural whole milk yoghurt. And yes, she did need calcium supplements too: watch for signs of excessive panting, shaking, wobbling: indicates low calcium levels in body.

Whilst I reared that whole litter, I've never since reared that many pups: partly for the bitch's sake, partly because so many pups need massive amounts of milk and not all do as well as they might had there been fewer, and mainly because trying to find homes for that many pups in today's overcrowded market is nigh on impossible.

It goes vastly against the grain to terminate a new life, but sometimes it is better for all.

• Like 7

Well done that bitch, but 13??? Many years ago one of my bitches had 14, 2 died shortly after birth, but she reared 12 just fine, and looked as fat as a pudding all the way through. Plenty of red meat, chicken carcases, breast of lamb, natural whole milk yoghurt. And yes, she did need calcium supplements too: watch for signs of excessive panting, shaking, wobbling: indicates low calcium levels in body.

Whilst I reared that whole litter, I've never since reared that many pups: partly for the bitch's sake, partly because so many pups need massive amounts of milk and not all do as well as they might had there been fewer, and mainly because trying to find homes for that many pups in today's overcrowded market is nigh on impossible.

It goes vastly against the grain to terminate a new life, but sometimes it is better for all.

yea I was happy at 8 thought she had finished obviously taking a break when there's kids watching her I couldn't do anything!! saying that could I have ? im not that sure we'll do the best we can for them that's all we can do they all be big fat healthy pups thanks for your advise ? regards Jim