• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing like a bit of bonding lol

you'll have exuse the gorilla teddy bear lol it was the mrs honest ?

Well misty's had her last pup hopefully 7bitches 6 dogs ffs lol she looks shagged she's done rely well ??

Posted Images

Jim I thought we tess was having hers today she's all swelled up up and mucus was coming out her I'm up the caravan as well she's due on a night before misty she's huge mate think she will be early

good luck pal hope every thing goes well I'm nearly sorted just need a heat lamp lol all very excited her ?
  • 3 weeks later...

13 pups that's a hell of a litter jim ... I had one that size once cost me a fortune to feed lol ... Get the grub into that bitch she is going to need it to produce milk for that lot and plenty of water always available ......

• Like 1

13 pups that's a hell of a litter jim ... I had one that size once cost me a fortune to feed lol ... Get the grub into that bitch she is going to need it to produce milk for that lot and plenty of water always available ......

yep , thought she was finished at 8 pups went away for an hour came back she started throughout them out again ? freezers full ken cheers