• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing like a bit of bonding lol

you'll have exuse the gorilla teddy bear lol it was the mrs honest ?

Well misty's had her last pup hopefully 7bitches 6 dogs ffs lol she looks shagged she's done rely well ??

Posted Images

Had Newkid up today picking his pup with his family after there holiday to gods land had a walk with the dogs and a bite to eat great couple and the kids where brilliant atb with Margaret the pup x he picked a brindle one of course forest

I bet he left with more than just the pup!

Cheers, D.

Had Newkid up today picking his pup with his family after there holiday to gods land had a walk with the dogs and a bite to eat great couple and the kids where brilliant atb with Margaret the pup x he picked a brindle one of course forest

I bet he left with more than just the pup!

Cheers, D.

a belly full of Indian and a smile on his face ??
  • Like 1

Top man Jim, we all had a Great day, and night!!

Tough to pick a pup they were all in top nick, credit to you mate.

Still no name ( Margret ffs lol)... I feel like I'm in a hazy dream, left yours at 11 and got in the door 9-30 this morning, the pup was good on the journey, the missus is now loved up lol!!

It was a great end to the holiday, meeting the rest of the family, lovely scones and a cracking sign lol.

post-50738-0-06916400-1438870549_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I never made that much of an impression on her did i ffs lol , some drive that kev crackin sign is it no lol

You certainly did lol... Scones the way to a woman's heart lol

Still no name ( Margret ffs lol)... I feel like I'm in a hazy dream, left yours at 11 and got in the door 9-30 this morning, the pup was good on the journey, the missus is now loved up lol!!

It was a great end to the holiday, meeting the rest of the family, lovely scones and a cracking sign lol.

That journey is a bloody epic isn't it mate !!..........you still in the same area Jim ?

That journey is a bloody epic isn't it mate !!..........you still in the same area Jim ?

Fair old jaunt from here mate!!

Better through the night though, took us 14 hours in the way up, 4 hours sat in traffic!!

• Like 1

Fair old jaunt from here mate!!

Better through the night though, took us 14 hours in the way up, 4 hours sat in traffic!!

If only you was closer,lol
  • Like 1