Next week can't come quick enough.

It'll Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest Jim.

Leaving north Yorkshire around 4am all bein well so should be there 9am.

We are planning on bringing the tent and pitching on the coast for at least one night maybe more, so if the am collection doesn't suit for any reason, we can do pm.

I'll bell you Sunday for a chin wag.

• Like 1

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing like a bit of bonding lol

you'll have exuse the gorilla teddy bear lol it was the mrs honest ?

Well misty's had her last pup hopefully 7bitches 6 dogs ffs lol she looks shagged she's done rely well ??

Posted Images

That's cool you can just pitch here if you's like bought a five berth caravan last week I'll probably be working but I'll ge close by , could need the last pup delivered to North york next week if it's not to much trouble just waiting on word ??

• Like 1

That's cool you can just pitch here if you's like bought a five berth caravan last week I'll probably be working but I'll ge close by , could need the last pup delivered to North york next week if it's not to much trouble just waiting on word

I fancy a campsite on the sea Jim, ain't dipped me toes in the sea yet this year, gotta be done, but thanks for the offer , appreciated.

I'm off all next week the plan was all ways to stop off at settle in north Yorkshire on the way back anyway at our kids caravan.

If I can help with delivery, nae bother.

You deserve a good outcome with the effort you've put into this litter.

• Like 2

That's cool you can just pitch here if you's like bought a five berth caravan last week I'll probably be working but I'll ge close by , could need the last pup delivered to North york next week if it's not to much trouble just waiting on word

I fancy a campsite on the sea Jim, ain't dipped me toes in the sea yet this year, gotta be done, but thanks for the offer , appreciated.

I'm off all next week the plan was all ways to stop off at settle in north Yorkshire on the way back anyway at our kids caravan.

either or your holiday lad see Ya then snoring unt ?
  • Like 1

either or your holiday lad see Ya then snoring unt

Pot n kettle ya cheeky fooker! Lol

Jim lives a mile from the sea mun.?

Jim lives a mile from the sea mun.

If I've got my tent right on the shoreline I might just get some kip with his chainsaw snoring.....

Jim lives a mile from the sea mun.?
if you want to camp by the sea you should go to lunan bay Clive sand dunes great spot for the dogs as well ?
  • Like 1

I would like to take the time and say thank you to everyone who gave me advice on helping misty rear her pups .with out the advise i would have been in a pickle thank you ?. and to all the lads that got a pup good luck with them atvb cheers . Getting her back to fitness and getting her back to what she loves doing won't be to difficult I'm sure yesterday image_zpssd1zlbzp.jpg??

• Like 5

Cheers again Jim, you certainly did right by the Mist and the litter, now it's upto us to do our best by them.

Haven't managed to get any decent pics of him standing up, as soon as he's up, he's off! lol so they keep coming out blurry.

They'll be 11 weeks on Tuesday.

Max, 16.5" and about 9kg. Grown about 2" in 2 weeks :icon_eek: (think he's going to be a big boy!)

20150822_133103_zpswm93fbkm.jpg

20150822_133200_zpsdhavkdyl.jpg

20150822_133802_zps92cnjkh9.jpg

20150822_133817_zpsh8jeto9j.jpg

• Like 6