Good luck jim you all set for it?

I think so Dave getting a delivery on Friday of minced chicken get the freezer stocked up , got those panels today by chance getting a friends wooden kennel that he's not using now double compartment looks fine , I'll get stocked up of wormers next week ,? what about you , are you letting her have them in the house then out side ?

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing like a bit of bonding lol

you'll have exuse the gorilla teddy bear lol it was the mrs honest ?

Well misty's had her last pup hopefully 7bitches 6 dogs ffs lol she looks shagged she's done rely well ??

Posted Images

Out in the kennel jim just got a bigger bed to make and that me done got a load of jabs ordered if your needing any let me know and when the boys are down for there pups I send you them up for yor pup atb

that would be magic I'll give them money for the jabs thanks , I don't no weather to let her have them in the house or leave her to get on with it in the kennel I think the latter probably as there's the terrier and cats kicking about she'll no get piece in the house actually thinking about it kennel it is . No be long now for use ??
  • Like 1

If she has only got 6 in there they must be fukcing big pups .......

image_zpsb1fey9zf.jpg o well picked these up today for a 100 pound looks like there's going to be a lot of fun in the yard this summer lol

100 pounds for that lot looks a bargin

• Like 1

If she has only got 6 in there they must be fukcing big pups .......

image_zpsb1fey9zf.jpg o well picked these up today for a 100 pound looks like there's going to be a lot of fun in the yard this summer lol

100 pounds for that lot looks a bargin
fek aye think the guys just moved from the country to a smaller house perfect just need the kennel delivered happy days ?
  • Like 1

You saw Rex run haymin ?

no Iv not JAE spoke to a few people about it that's seen him run an spoke to the good man him self , I had the opportunity by work comitments and all that , they'll be handy pups in the right hands I'm sure cheers jim
  • Like 2

You saw Rex run haymin ?

no Iv not JAE spoke to a few people about it that's seen him run an spoke to the good man him self , I had the opportunity by work comitments and all that , they'll be handy pups in the right hands I'm sure cheers jim
best of luck with them mate ?
  • Like 1

Is this the bitch you had at the fishing comp jim ?

yea that's the one Paul the Barbie filler charcoaled rabbit

should be very good pups these , bred from good workers , you cant ask for more than that :thumbs:

• Like 2