Barney Bred Bullcrosses

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these 2 were what I had upto about 4yrs ago both this way bred atb

I don't get these threads me if your getting a dog from a certain line don't you do your homework on the line before getting it????

A plain and simple question and not one decent reply, someone even said ask the guy your buying off! Ffs like he's gonna tell you if it's shit!!! Is not surprising no one genuine posts on here these

Posted Images

If it's the west Cumbria barney stuff, then the ones I have seen are pretty decent at their job...thanks mate it is the same stuff you are saying he was told it was he's wanted to just ask lads on here have they seen or owned one thank for the reply al pass it on

Wouldn't saynitnwasnamparticular line but then it was ten years ago so it may be different now

If it is Barnes stuff myi can't comment mate as it's unclear what you actually mean by barney stuff

If it's a rangy pacy bull cross type with fawn coats and the odd broken coat we could be on the same channel

But if it is I would not class it as pure bull cross stuff

If you work pie lines and like the stuff and its done well for you wouldn't you're mate want a dog similar to what you're working rather than buying in a pup from a line he knows nothing about?not trying to be funny atb

• Like 1