Woman Blows Whistle On Builders.......

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or a normal well balanced young girl who felt intimidated embarresed and threatened by a load of Fukcing leering blokes who need to grow up ..........

she doesnt like the attention.....so goes to a national news paper and gives them this tragic story and a load of selfies of her pouting.

It's not the fact that the lad was on the pavement and said hello love ... It's the accumulation of weeks of whistling cat calling and God knows what else and then he gets in her face as obviously the

sorry boys but this sort of thing is well out of order now, good for the old days but not now.

its so easy to get into trouble for this now. on my sites as the manager anyone doing this is prompty shot on site or kicked off site

as for the other comments i was once working in henley when a mature lady complained of the lack of "attention" as she walked past and she truely was beautifull so true to my word we had a labourer on watch and when she was seen walking back i had every single man lined up on the gate way and the wolf whistling started at 400m and kept going till she was past.

at the same time two separate unknown ladies walked past and they also smiled at us to

just because most do i am affraid its not allowed

and as for approaching the lady involved that to me is well out of order, big style out of order

In her words

"I remember February 27 because one of the builders who was probably 18 or 19 got right in my face and said 'morning love' to me when he was stood with an older guy.

"That is all he said and he didn't touch me but they were stood in my personal space in the pavement in my way even though I literally blanked him."

Not really barricading her in a corner was he? Perhaps he was footing a ladder or stood at the bottom of scaffold whilst this woman passed and he said "morning love" to a girl passing

Not exactly crime of the century was it?

If she felt agrieved most sites have main contractors signs all over why not take a number and report it to head office instead of reporting it to the police. Oh hang on a minute that would mean she doesn't get her mug plaster all over the media..:hmm:

• Like 1