World War Bullets

I have found three and a half live bullets presumaly from the world wars , still very much live two of them are long anti aircraft bullets and I have one smaller one and half of one still filled with gunpowder, I was digging a pond by hand and uncovered them, I want to clean them up has anybody ever found any before and are they worth anything

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take no notice of these dinloes on here , do you're own expirement either hit them hard as you can with a shovel or stand well back and shoot them with your catty . ? Only joking call the gavvers sha

make sure you delete my posts with being a Mussie

These are the bullets

Posted Images

They will be very unstable and very dangerouse .........

I have left them out the way at the Moment, I think calling the police is a bit drastic there only a bit longer than my hands, can I not take them somewhere to get made safe so I can keep them

They will be very unstable and very dangerouse .........

I have left them out the way at the Moment, I think calling the police is a bit drastic there only a bit longer than my hands, can I not take them somewhere to get made safe so I can keep them

FFS have you a death wish. Get them covered with sand bags and phone the police 999 if you have to.

TC

There will be enough powder in there to kill you ... So it's your choice fella .......

Won't the powder be useless after all that time underground after all the moisture is in them etc, I have used gunpowder before that got slightly damp and it didn't do anything.

There will be enough powder in there to kill you ... So it's your choice fella .......

Won't the powder be useless after all that time underground after all the moisture is in them etc, I have used gunpowder before that got slightly damp and it didn't do anything.

Would you want to take the chance and test that theory? :no: