Choc Coloured Wheeler "type"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A coward will always be a cowardl, it's not something you can train out of them. You might get a result if you keep them winning working them in small places against the odd cowardly fox but when ques

If the fella likes chocolate dogs let em like chocolate. I like them myself but don't have any. I used to. Thing is though, if you want to cross jags to anything, you're looking at years of pointless

Just don't get too carried away with thinking the Jagd is the result of selecting, breeding, testing, culling, selecting, breeding, testing, culling etc.............IT WAS. These are different times a

The colour is personal preference...the breeding project is that while i worked in germany ,i saw and seen working a small german hunting terrier,that was all choclate in colour,this dog was the real deal,worked morning to night on red and was afraid of nothing,i tried to buy the dog,but under no circumstances was in for sale,but i did get 2 straws off the owner...and thst is the badis for what i want to breed.

The was a man who bought one of them chocolate dog pups and offered more money for the father to it, he was not far down the road and was talking selling em, 6 times the price. Top terrier man and digging man. ££££££? The dealer dog,

If the fella likes chocolate dogs let em like chocolate. I like them myself but don't have any. I used to. Thing is though, if you want to cross jags to anything, you're looking at years of pointless mess. I've done the cross myself and its pointless. Very inconsistent. And adding bulldog especially, I've never heard of it doing any good for the jag side of things.

• Like 4