Pup Wanted

alright lads,

looking for a well bred terrier pup, cross's or pure breds will be considered. Its main job will be to work cover but will deffo want it for some ground work in the future, please contact or write back if you know or have any litters available.

cheers,

tom heavy

Get your self a bushing type dog tom , spaniel x .... Not that much to find around these parts, and certainly not a lot for a digging dog. Look on bushing section some lads on there breed nice types, stuff that would suit ground round here

cheers baz,

I was ideally looking for spaniel/terrier/beagle mix or somewhere along those lines but like the look of the pure bred terriers, thought I would keep my options open but as you rightly pointed out I would deffo be better off with a bushing mongrel.

I've been talking to the fella called willow a bit, i like his lines and he has pointed me in the right direction

ATB

Edited by TOM HEAVY

For round here tom, one of those bushing types would excell I think, it's not exactly lifting with game is it... There's some nice types on bushing forums, just wait for right pup to come up, don't rush into it.