Sign in to follow this  
gnasher16

Pigeons

Gnipper..something like that would suit me fine in the future at some point.. Nothing to big.suit me that.

How many birds per box can you fit in gnipper

Did you make the boxs your self? Real smart them mate

Mine is 8ft long with 15 perches in each side but the competition flyers keep 20 odd birds in each kit box. My mate made it for me.

Smart setup them .good looking birds aswell .not famous for my carpentry skills but they dont look to hard to build

Nice gnipper, you had any sport with them?

The blue doo brought a white dove back today but I've not got a hood just trapping them in to the aviary.

The blue doo brought a white dove back today but I've not got a hood just trapping them in to the aviary.

What do they do that brings other pigeons in pal

Think the male doo,s strut there stuff and blow out there chest and impress the female lurking them back to his love palace ( kit box ) .....think that's basically how it works lol

I've got about 6 or 7 men all within 2 mile who race pigeons. I mite invest in acouple doo,s for a laf on race days hahaha

When I was a kid the racing men in my area used to give me corn and meds and un rung young birds to keep my pigeons in on race days

What do they do that brings other pigeons in pal

As said mate they use there powers of seduction lol a male will flirt an show off and fetch a hen back and a hen you own will drop and let a strange male tred her, so he then follows.het back to her loft. Even tho your pigeons will have there own mate waiting for them in loft. They are called thief horseman pouters, its all about trying to catch as many.birds as possible off your neighbours using your own birds, many folk.fell.out big time.over it In Scotland lol check out youtube for some vids mate

• Like 1

Seen a vid on u tube a while ago a bunch of old Scottish men going on about there doo,s lol said on the video it gets that bad there burning lofts and fighting and feuds of it lol wa funny

• Like 1