R.i.p Buck

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had to have my dog Buck put down yesterday , he was a massive part of my life, as i'm sure anyone who hunt's with dog's knows . I've had him since he was 6 weeks old , he was no world beater, but j

Chin up matey,the dogs certainly do pull on the old heart strings when that sad day comes along,I can relate to everything you've wrote on here as I guess many others can too..R.I.P Buck..run fast &am

As i said before, this lurcher game is a tough passtime and hard on them! Its also hard on the owners. Its sad for a lot of lads when they loose their hunting conpanions, some lads just move on and ge

Cheers everyone for the comments, leegreen it was a rapid growing tumour ,pushing on his spinal cord, no sign of it on outside that i could see , he went from running fine four weeks ago to not getting out of his kennel in the last few days, my vet ruled out slipped disc so i had him pts

Cheers everyone for the comments, leegreen it was a rapid growing tumour ,pushing on his spinal cord, no sign of it on outside that i could see , he went from running fine four weeks ago to not getting out of his kennel in the last few days, my vet ruled out slipped disc so i had him pts

Know how your feeling mate, recently my old bitch suddenly lost her balance and co ordination. Was treated for vertibular syndrome with antibiotics and steroid injections.. Now I found a lump!!! Luckily I had a litter from her last year, but pups got a hell of a long way to go before I can feel for them like my old girl!!!

Know how your feeling mate, recently my old bitch suddenly lost her balance and co ordination. Was treated for vertibular syndrome with antibiotics and steroid injections.. Now I found a lump!!! Luckily I had a litter from her last year, but pups got a hell of a long way to go before I can feel for them like my old girl!!!

Sorry to hear that Bitch , i know what you mean about pups having big shoes to fill , good luck with dogs mate