General Election ...

Guest ragumup

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all the GE talk, VEDay70 years today ww2 ended no matter who we support, its because of those who fought, we have a choice

You daft c@nts just gave them a landslide by voting SNP  

Mate! labour started that shit last time round

Posted Images

The latest "poll of polls" has Labour and Tory on 34%, UKIP on 14%, LibDem down to 9% and Greens on 5%.

"Others", which I'm guessing includes SNP, are on 4% !

Read into that what you will.............

The latest "poll of polls" has Labour and Tory on 34%, UKIP on 14%, LibDem down to 9% and Greens on 5%.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

'FREEEEDOOOMMMM'

or not :cray:

UKIP won't be running the country anytime soon that's for sure they may however have an effect on just who wins the election my gut instinct tells me we gunna end up with red Ed n spineless clegg

I seriously doubt there be much left too argue about on e labour have ruled again ffs we not even half recovered from there last spending spree

What we all really should do is simply refuse to vote for any of them they all a joke

Edited by arcticgun

because england has a bigger population than scotland, ukip will probably get more votes than the snp throughout the uk, but the snp will end up with more seats as they will wipe the floor in scotland( if the prediction/polls are correct?)

Edited by Joe1888

if you have been following the GE in scotland at all, the polls, the massive support shows most do.. they aint perfect, one things for sure, alot better option than the rest!

Who knows 40/50 snp mps could be a good thing for the north of england aswell

Edited by Joe1888

if you have been following the GE in scotland at all, the polls, the massive support shows most do.. they aint perfect, one things for sure, alot better option than the rest!

Whos knows 40/50 snp mps could be a good thing for the north of england aswell

leaving us in the midlands to suffer yet again :laugh::laugh:

ok what i mean is, they will want the £ spread out more, and not just focusing on london so the midlands might see some good from it aswell..

wummin on the bbc the other day described the snp as anti london, i wouldnt go as far as saying that..

Who knows 40/50 snp mps could be a good thing for the north of england aswell

But do they agree the Snp or is it like many people in the north east that vote Labour regardless

I think it would be disastrous for the uk

Spend spend spend