• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Skull Hooker

Skull Hooker

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 314 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:49 pm

A farmer friend up the road from me asked if i would set a couple of larsen's as magpies were doing damage to the leaders on his Christmas trees, i said ok no problem and was delighted he asked me as he has some good land.
anyway i set out two traps, upon checking one evening i noticed one missing so i asked a lad who was working on the farm did he see it and he said ask the man living in the house next door and I did, turned out he let out my decoy and put the trap in his sitting room. I asked him, "did i give you permission to touch my trap? Why did you steal my trap? And did you hav permission to be on the farm!
He went as white as a ghost!!

LOL :thumbs:

I presume you never reported it to the Old Bill.  You'd have to prove an intent to permanently deprive which would be difficult.

Nice one tho'.

#17 Tiercel

Tiercel

Extreme Hunter

• 7,450 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:52 pm

A farmer friend up the road from me asked if i would set a couple of larsen's as magpies were doing damage to the leaders on his Christmas trees, i said ok no problem and was delighted he asked me as he has some good land.
anyway i set out two traps, upon checking one evening i noticed one missing so i asked a lad who was working on the farm did he see it and he said ask the man living in the house next door and I did, turned out he let out my decoy and put the trap in his sitting room. I asked him, "did i give you permission to touch my trap? Why did you steal my trap? And did you hav permission to be on the farm!

I presume you never reported it to the Old Bill.  You'd have to prove an intent to permanently deprive which would be difficult.

Nice one tho'.

Bullocks!  God I wish I could spel.

So I could take anything of yours as long as I was going to give it back?

TC

Edited by tiercel, 22 April 2015 - 06:55 pm.

#18 smithwicks

smithwicks

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 08:23 pm

wasnt worth the hassle, anyway the fright he got was good enough for me!
Nice one tho'.

• Tom_hib likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users