Larsen Trap Protection

Go to solution Solved by Lab,

A farmer friend up the road from me asked if i would set a couple of larsen's as magpies were doing damage to the leaders on his Christmas trees, i said ok no problem and was delighted he asked me as he has some good land.

anyway i set out two traps, upon checking one evening i noticed one missing so i asked a lad who was working on the farm did he see it and he said ask the man living in the house next door and I did, turned out he let out my decoy and put the trap in his sitting room. I asked him, "did i give you permission to touch my trap? Why did you steal my trap? And did you hav permission to be on the farm!

He went as white as a ghost!!

LOL :thumbs:

I presume you never reported it to the Old Bill. You'd have to prove an intent to permanently deprive which would be difficult.

Nice one tho'.

A farmer friend up the road from me asked if i would set a couple of larsen's as magpies were doing damage to the leaders on his Christmas trees, i said ok no problem and was delighted he asked me as he has some good land.

anyway i set out two traps, upon checking one evening i noticed one missing so i asked a lad who was working on the farm did he see it and he said ask the man living in the house next door and I did, turned out he let out my decoy and put the trap in his sitting room. I asked him, "did i give you permission to touch my trap? Why did you steal my trap? And did you hav permission to be on the farm!

I presume you never reported it to the Old Bill. You'd have to prove an intent to permanently deprive which would be difficult.

Nice one tho'.

Bullocks! God I wish I could spel.

So I could take anything of yours as long as I was going to give it back?

TC

Edited by tiercel

wasnt worth the hassle, anyway the fright he got was good enough for me!

Nice one tho'.

• Like 1